The Student Room Group

degree apprenticeships banking

i’m in year 13 studying maths physics and economics for a level. I am exploring my options and deciding whether to go to uni or do a degree apprenticeship. If i go uni it will be for economics. I am interested in a career in possible banking but not the accounting side. I’m looking for something more like investment banking, asset management, risk assessment or something along the lines of being able to invest stuff because that interests me. Is there a degree apprenticeship in london that will allow me to enter one of these career paths and if so what is it?
thanks
Reply 1
Here are some that i found

. JP Morgan
. Goldman Sachs
. UBS
. Bank of England
. Bank of America
. Deutsche Bank
. Morgan Stanley
. HSBC
. Santander

Original post by nikoraj
i’m in year 13 studying maths physics and economics for a level. I am exploring my options and deciding whether to go to uni or do a degree apprenticeship. If i go uni it will be for economics. I am interested in a career in possible banking but not the accounting side. I’m looking for something more like investment banking, asset management, risk assessment or something along the lines of being able to invest stuff because that interests me. Is there a degree apprenticeship in london that will allow me to enter one of these career paths and if so what is it?
thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Asul_5
Here are some that i found

. JP Morgan
. Goldman Sachs
. UBS
. Bank of England
. Bank of America
. Deutsche Bank
. Morgan Stanley
. HSBC
. Santander

Hi where do you apply for these degree apprenticeships?
Reply 3
from what i have found out so far you have to usually apply through the website of the company itself
Original post by JKibadi77
Reply 4
Original post by JKibadi77

On their website. Just search the company name then apprenticeship
Reply 5
Just fyi Santander corporate banking is closed as it opened for a couple of weeks in 2023 but closed fast due to number of applicants. So is JP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending