The Student Room Group

Where does Uni of York rank for Accounting and Finance

I don't think they have a specific course for A&F but they do have an Accounting, Business Finance and Management course. I can't seem to find any information on how good they are for A&F. I've tried looking at the The Guardian and Complete University Guide but Uni of York just doesn't show up on the rankings.
Why are you looking at rankings?

Is the course accredited/does it offer professional exemptions?
Original post by kenliim
I don't think they have a specific course for A&F but they do have an Accounting, Business Finance and Management course. I can't seem to find any information on how good they are for A&F. I've tried looking at the The Guardian and Complete University Guide but Uni of York just doesn't show up on the rankings.

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in the Uni of York. Our BSc Accounting, Business Finance and Management is accredited by the following professional bodies:

Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)

Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)

Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)

Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)

Association of International Accountants (AIA)

This is a mark of our course's quality and relevance to industry. It also gives you a head start on professional qualifications which can enhance your career. You can find out more about studying finance at York on our website.

You might also be interested in this student blog post about Andrew's placement experience at Goldman Sachs.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions just ask :smile:

Helen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending