The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Name: Jennifer Course: LLB Law at Uni of Lincoln

Name: Jennifer
Course: 2nd Year LLB Law Student.

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am currently a 2nd year law student at the University of Lincoln. Since the last 2 years, I have studied at Lincoln, I have been able to meet so many new people and had opened up so many more opportunities for me! Since 1st year, I had been an active member of the Lincoln Law Society, which provides so much networking and talks to accompany your study (and plenty of socials of course to get to meet other law students!). This year, I have taken on the role of Mooting Officer, and will take on the role of President in my 3rd year (which I am so excited for)! I have also taken on the role of Student Ambassador (specifically working more with the Accommodations Department), so I would be able to answer any questions in regard to the campus or accommodations in general. I love how everywhere in Lincoln is within walking distance (especially to the Lincoln Magistrates Court, Lincoln Crown Court and to the law firms for the law students!). Lincoln is such a beautiful and lovely place to study and to be in!

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them!

Jennifer ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest