The Student Room Group

Urgent tenancy takeover leicester 2 bedroom

I'm looking for someone to takeover a 2 bedroom tenancy at Charlesworth House in Leicester £105 P/W per person. (Open for two people)

Located in Leicester City Centre Charlesworth House has a selection of fully furnished 1, 2 & 3 bedroom flats just a short 15 minute walk to De Montfort University, a 20 minute walk to University of Leicester and a 5 minute walk to Leicester train station.

The accommodation comprises of spacious open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with a sofa and flat-screen TV, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower. All of the bedrooms are furnished with a small double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair and are fully carpeted.

Water rates are included and a free internet connection is provided. Tenants are responsible for setting up and paying for the electricity (liable from 1st July).

Please message asap if you are interested. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Eliada
I'm looking for someone to takeover a 2 bedroom tenancy at Charlesworth House in Leicester £105 P/W per person. (Open for two people)

Located in Leicester City Centre Charlesworth House has a selection of fully furnished 1, 2 & 3 bedroom flats just a short 15 minute walk to De Montfort University, a 20 minute walk to University of Leicester and a 5 minute walk to Leicester train station.

The accommodation comprises of spacious open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with a sofa and flat-screen TV, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower. All of the bedrooms are furnished with a small double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair and are fully carpeted.

Water rates are included and a free internet connection is provided. Tenants are responsible for setting up and paying for the electricity (liable from 1st July).

Please message asap if you are interested. Thank you!

hi , is this still available?
Reply 2
Original post by AJcalica
hi , is this still available?

hi i have a tenancy takeover available
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393813

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending