The Student Room Group

Looking to takeover London accommodation asap

Looking for an ensuite or studio tenancy takeover in london preferably close to ucl main campus. Can take over immediately
Hi, I have an ensuite available in Urbanest Tower Bridge, students here mainly from LSE, UCL, NYU London and other universities in London. Close to UCL. The room is new, will offer a full clean up before handover. Will be available start of October, very soon.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Cuanyushahs
Hi, I have an ensuite available in Urbanest Tower Bridge, students here mainly from LSE, UCL, NYU London and other universities in London. Close to UCL. The room is new, will offer a full clean up before handover. Will be available start of October, very soon.

how much is it and for how long
Original post by ag3004
how much is it and for how long

Till the end of August 2024. 1666 pounds per month. Private bathroom, very cosy, central location. Price is official Urbanest price. Ground floor flat overlooking a garden. Size is 13 metre square +

I can offer you the month of October for free (1666 pounds on me) since I am urgently looking for a replacement tenant.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ag3004
Looking for an ensuite or studio tenancy takeover in london preferably close to ucl main campus. Can take over immediately

Hi are you still looking for accomodation in London?
I am looking to take over my tenancy at Hayloft Point. It is an en-suite room in a shared flat! I have the tenancy until September 14th, 2024 but you are allowed to swap tenancy over!
Easy connections at Aldgate East and Liverpool Street Station. There is a gym, common areas, study spaces etc.
Rent is £350 pw available October 2! The second picture is the view from my room 🥰
Reply 5
Original post by ag3004

Hello, I have a studio in Stay Club Camden, NW1 8AJ , London available immediately for a Replacement Tenant.

Located in the heart of Camden, the accommodation is perfectly placed for easy commutes to nearby universities along with a great student Vibe.

The Studio is fully equipped with a double bed, study space, a kitchenette, wet room with shower, toilet and basin and plenty of storage. Bed linen, towels, starter kitchenware, and Wi-Fi are supplied at no extra cost.

36+week Tenancy Agreement from Oct 21st 2023 July 12th 2024 @ GBP 373 per week.
Instalment Payment Options also available.

Let me know if you are interested.
Reply 6
Original post by ag3004

Hi I'm at Stratford one unite students. It's about 30 to 40 mins away by tube (elizabeth line, then hsmith and city, metro, or circle to Euston Square) from ucl

It's a basic ensuite. 11sqm and has a small double bed.

Feel free to message me for more info if interested
Looking for someone to take over my contract at Ramsay Hall. £258.65 a week, only for UCL undergraduate students. Looking for a replacement tenant to take over in November.
Original post by ag3004

I have a studio apartment for students at Flora Building, London. I am looking for someone to take over my lease at my studio room in Hoxton (East London) It is a fully furnished ensuite studio with a kitchen, queen bed, study table and dining table. The building has several amenities like a concierge, 24/7 security, CCTV, study and lounge spaces, a rooftop terrace, communal kitchen in the lobby alongside several socials and events to get to know other people. 1 bedroom fully furnished studio for £450 p/w all utilities included even WIFI
It is 2 minutes away (walk) from the Hoxton overground station and 10 minutes away (walk) from the Old Street Tube station. It has great connectivity to central london. Available from 1st Dec 2023 - 23rd September 2024. If you're interested please message me, I'll be happy to send pictures and discuss details.
Reply 9
Original post by ag3004

Would you be interested in a corner studio in Spitalfields? 10 minutes on the underground to UCL via Liverpool Street Station.
Reply 10
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students.
The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)
It's near stratford station and UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk
PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED.
Bethany
Reply 11
Original post by ag3004

Hi! If you're still looking, I am searching for someone to takeover my tenancy at ucl's UNITE st pancras way. Takeover immediate! Single en suite for 312 per week. Let me know if anyone is innterested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending