The Student Room Group

Looking to replace someone's tenancy

Hey guys, im looking to replace someones tenancy at a student accommodation in London. I'm flexible on the location and would prefer price to be under 330 per week. please let me know by replying to this

Scroll to see replies

i have an upper floor studio £235pw that i can't move into anymore in grand felda (wembley) if you're interested?
Original post by kayna
Hey guys, im looking to replace someones tenancy at a student accommodation in London. I'm flexible on the location and would prefer price to be under 330 per week. please let me know by replying to this

Hey! I have an en-suite self-catered room at One Pool Street with about 250 GBP per week. I would love to swap with a closer room to the UCL main campus. PM me if you’re interested!
Is this still available?
mine still is

Original post by Huneeda.R
Is this still available?
Original post by alliem04
mine still is

Is it a tenancy takeover? What’s the location?
yeah it's a tenancy takeover at grand felda in wembley

Original post by Huneeda.R
Is it a tenancy takeover? What’s the location?
Hi sorry just checked and its quite far away from QMUL
mine still is

Is it still available as I would move into grand Felda if possible

is this still going? im interested
i have an upper floor studio £235pw that i can't move into anymore in grand felda (wembley) if you're interested?

Hi still available?

I am happy to take over it?
Original post by Gbola12
I am happy to take over it?

My name is Gbola , student at Middlesex, I would be more than happy to take over it!

I can take it???

Hi, I would be intersted in your accommodation, my name is Gbola, my snap is gbola15, can we talk more?
Hi are any of these still available?

Hi! is this still available?
Original post by sunakshi
Hi! is this still available?

I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.
Reply 18
Original post by _Samkamara_
Hi are any of these still available?

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy. Mannequin House e176sx, close to ucl etc
249 a week and deposit is already paid
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Iara5
I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy. Mannequin House e176sx, close to ucl etc
249 a week and deposit is already paid

Can you please offer some more details about the room ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending