The Student Room Group

practice book worked solutions maths a level

does anyone know if I can find the worked solutions for practice book exercises? I've looked everywhere & there doesnt seem to be anything. the book only gives the answers
What exam board are you doing? Edexcel has worked solutions on their online book and they're also available on PMT
Reply 2
Original post by Carrotsroom
What exam board are you doing? Edexcel has worked solutions on their online book and they're also available on PMT

edexcel and i already looked and i think they only have them for the textbook and not the practice book T_T. I was hoping i could find solutions somewhere else
Original post by someguy22
edexcel and i already looked and i think they only have them for the textbook and not the practice book T_T. I was hoping i could find solutions somewhere else

yeah unfortunately they dont have worked solutions unless someone has answered specific questions and released them online although I doubt you'll find it for all the question. Their main aim with practice books is so you don't rely too heavily on worked examples and have you retry methods to get the final answer
Reply 4
Original post by Carrotsroom
yeah unfortunately they dont have worked solutions unless someone has answered specific questions and released them online although I doubt you'll find it for all the question. Their main aim with practice books is so you don't rely too heavily on worked examples and have you retry methods to get the final answer

oh damn thats a shame ://

Quick Reply

Latest