The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths or UCL

Hello!

I got admitted into the MSc in Computational Cognitive Neuroscience program at Goldsmiths and in the Neuroscience of Language and Speech MSc at UCL.
I'm in the process of figuring out what to do and wanted to know if anyone had any experience in one or both of those courses. I'm at a loss because I know that UCL is more prestigious but i think i would thrive in a smaller university where there's less competition. Furthermore, in order to study I will need to work 30 hours a week just to pay for rent and bills and, while the Goldsmiths course can be taken part-time, the UCL one is full-time only and I'm afraid that my postgraduate experience will be too stressful as a result. I like the Goldsmiths course and I think it could be a good place for me to study but I've also heard that UCL is considered a way better uni.
I just wish to know if the MSc in Computational Cognitive Neuroscience is considered a good course by students and researchers/employers in the field and if anyone has any advice in this situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending