The Student Room Group

Post GCSE resources

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows where I could post some GCSE resources I've created, such as flashcards, revision documents and key terms sheets?
Reply 1
Original post by hanasophia
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows where I could post some GCSE resources I've created, such as flashcards, revision documents and key terms sheets?

Well that all depends. If you’re offering to share them because you adhere to the altruistic philosophy of this site, then you’re in the right place. If you’re trying to sell them then try else where as you’ll be shut down here.
Reply 2
Original post by Euapp
Well that all depends. If you’re offering to share them because you adhere to the altruistic philosophy of this site, then you’re in the right place. If you’re trying to sell them then try else where as you’ll be shut down here.

I would definitely be willing to upload them on this website, but I can't seem to find a place where I can do so?
Reply 3
I would definitely be willing to upload them on this website, but I can't seem to find a place where I can do so?

Maybe you could upload them to the following and provide a link
https://getrevising.co.uk/make/shared-resources

also post on r/GCSE but not many ppl will see it because its the holidays, it'll be appreciated though

Quick Reply

Latest