The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

University field

Hi there
Iam from Afghanistan and I want to complete my bachelor's degree in UK so I need to know which filed in Coventry University have less fee
Original post by Mumtaz12
Hi there
Iam from Afghanistan and I want to complete my bachelor's degree in UK so I need to know which filed in Coventry University have less fee

Coventry University say here that, "For international students, most of our courses cost approximately £16,800 £19,850 per year for September 2023." They don't prove any way to search for degree by cost on their own web site, but you can have Google search for those costing £16,800 via this search.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Mumtaz12
Hi there

Hi! As the comment above suggests, we do not have a tool which will help applicants sort degrees out by prices but you should definitely have a look on our website. As well as this, we recommend that you don't choose a degree on the basis of how much it costs, but rather with how much it can benefit you with your future career prospects.

Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest