The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from Coventry University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Hi, have an unconditional offer for Architectural Technology (with foundation year) starting Sep 24. Was a little bit hesitant until finally got to meet the teachers and see the workshops. Both were wonderful and now I can't wait to start!
Will be back again on Sat Feb 17th for another Open Day but I think there's a side show for offer holders.
Need to spend time looking at accommodation.
Also want to check if there are any advance events for offer holders pre September?
Sussex offer help with A-level studies and a week-long summer school so would hope to have something similar at CU.
Looking forward to making many new friends, Charlotte
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Has anyone had an offer letter with student id yet? I’ve only had a postcard so far and I can’t apply for my accommodation without the student id.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone had an offer letter with student id yet? I’ve only had a postcard so far and I can’t apply for my accommodation without the student id.

I asked the live chat for my student ID, accomodation applications open on 26th feb so it might not let u access till then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest