Fallen Angel Samurai
Fruit Chinpo Samurai
Episode 34
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Fruit Punch Samurai
Fallen Angel Samurai
Fruit Chinpo Samurai
Episode 34

Thanks to @quasa I know that the anime has over 300 episodes. Is number 34 your favorite?
Original post by Kallisto
Thanks to @quasa I know that the anime has over 300 episodes. Is number 34 your favorite?

No, episode 25 is
It was the first episode where they talk over a still Background to stall for time to save animation budget
But I was re-watching the monkey hunter arc, where their body parts got turned into screwdriver
Katsura called himself fruit punch samurai G
Original post by Kallisto

Ooh, it's a toughie. I love episodes 182-184 (character poll arc), 4 devas, shogun assassination, farewell shinsengumi, rangekyou, renhou, silver soul arcs but for me, the best episode is actually a movie and that is forever yorozuya (odd jobs forever)
Original post by quasa
Ooh, it's a toughie. I love episodes 182-184 (character poll arc), 4 devas, shogun assassination, farewell shinsengumi, rangekyou, renhou, silver soul arcs but for me, the best episode is actually a movie and that is forever yorozuya (odd jobs forever)

The question was addressed to @BankaiGintoki... :colondollar: nevermind, it is alright when you give an answer to it too. I have no idea about the episodes anyway. :redface:
Original post by quasa

Indeed the character poll arc had that opening is ms paint
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Indeed the character poll arc had that opening is ms paint

That whole episode was pure funny chaos from spoilers assasination at the beginning to the fist of the north star bit to that opening in just the first few minutes was hilarious

Quick Reply

Latest