The Student Room Group

Newgate Court NE1 5AT

Hi, I have a room in Unite Students student accommodation in Newcastle City Centre and I need to find a replacement tenant. They provide rooms for students studying at either Newcastle or Northumbria University. It has a great location right in the heart of the city and everything is within a 10-minute walk. Details below:

Flat 514 Room H
Ensuite
Free access to on-site amenities (gym, cinema room, study spaces, games area)
On-site laundry service which you can use at a relatively low cost
Tenancy agreement from 16th Sept 2023 - 7th Sept 2024
Total rent cost - £7344.00

If you are interested please call Unite Students at 0300 303 8642 and ask to rent using the specified details given above.

Thank you!
Original post by oskarbowen
Hi, I have a room in Unite Students student accommodation in Newcastle City Centre and I need to find a replacement tenant. They provide rooms for students studying at either Newcastle or Northumbria University. It has a great location right in the heart of the city and everything is within a 10-minute walk. Details below:

Flat 514 Room H
Ensuite
Free access to on-site amenities (gym, cinema room, study spaces, games area)
On-site laundry service which you can use at a relatively low cost
Tenancy agreement from 16th Sept 2023 - 7th Sept 2024
Total rent cost - £7344.00

If you are interested please call Unite Students at 0300 303 8642 and ask to rent using the specified details given above.

Thank you!

Hi I'm interested in this!
Reply 2
Original post by julyii
Hi I'm interested in this!

Hi sorry i can’t send a PM could you add me on instagram and i’ll send the reference on there if you are still interested!

insta: oskarbowen_

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending