The Student Room Group

(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by disgybl
Me and my friends were trying to get into spoons and our ids got taken off us by the bouncers. I’m stressing that they could give them to the police and it would be on our records and mess up my future. I genuinely can’t focus on anything else because i’m so stressed about it. They have our real names and addresses which looking back is very stupid. Should i be worried? Online it says you can get a £5000 fine as well. And how long do you think it would take to hear anything from the police so i know when i can stop stressing?

Fortunately for you, the bouncers at Spoons aren't known for their amazing evidential procedure.

If these were fake DLs, it's actually a relatively serious offence to be in possession of one, although if it was a few idiots trying to get into the pub, it's not usually prosecuted as such. Did you make them yourself?
Reply 2
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by disgybl
Me and my friends were trying to get into spoons and our ids got taken off us by the bouncers. I’m stressing that they could give them to the police and it would be on our records and mess up my future. I genuinely can’t focus on anything else because i’m so stressed about it. They have our real names and addresses which looking back is very stupid. Should i be worried? Online it says you can get a £5000 fine as well. And how long do you think it would take to hear anything from the police so i know when i can stop stressing?

Police have so much other things to focus on, even if the bouncers did take them and give them to the police its not like they'd do much
Reply 4
I am beyond in love with the idea that you used your real name and address. That kind of defeats the object of a fake ID.

In all likelihood you will be fine, and going forward, just wait a year or whatever until you don't need it. All you've really done here is given a criminal some money and got nothing in return.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending