The Student Room Group

Home Office EO Immigration Enforcement Caseworkers

Hi all! I've decided to create this for those how have applied to the Immigration Enforcement Caseworkers role at the Home Office. It is for the role which has 179 vacancies open.

I've applied and completed the BBA and now waiting for the written test. I've applied for the role based in Croyden.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Croydon*
How was the BBA?
Reply 3
Surprisingly it wasn’t too bad. I did submit the BBA last week still waiting for a response but I don’t think I’ll be hearing from them for a while.
Reply 4
Original post by Ruby Woo 83
How was the BBA?

Surprisingly it wasn’t too bad. I did submit the BBA last week still waiting for a response but I don’t think I’ll be hearing from them for a while.
I haven't applied yet but hoping to do so this weekend.

Tbh, with how long this all takes, I wouldn't be expecting to hear anything back from it til about February by the time it takes to do ass the assessments and interview etc... Each step is gonna be so long and drawn out
Reply 6
Hi all,

I've applied for a position in Liverpool. Completed the BBA and due to take the written test... no idea what that's going to entail! How is everyone getting on?
Reply 7
Original post by Jesskew
Hi all,

I've applied for a position in Liverpool. Completed the BBA and due to take the written test... no idea what that's going to entail! How is everyone getting on?

Hi all, I’ve applied for Glasgow. Did the written test. It says it takes about 25 mins but took me about 40 mins as a lot to read and take. Waiting to hear back. Anyone had the interview yet?
Reply 8
Original post by Onkui
Hi all, I’ve applied for Glasgow. Did the written test. It says it takes about 25 mins but took me about 40 mins as a lot to read and take. Waiting to hear back. Anyone had the interview yet?
Hi, when did you take the BBA? I did mine on the 4th august and still waiting for the written test.
Original post by Onkui

Hi, I've done the written test too and waiting to hear back. I agree - it took more than 25min to do it. I've applied for Birmingham. Any idea when we would hear back? I hope it's not until after the 8th September?
Reply 10
Original post by username4560
Hi, I've done the written test too and waiting to hear back. I agree - it took more than 25min to do it. I've applied for Birmingham. Any idea when we would hear back? I hope it's not until after the 8th September?

Hi, can I ask when did you complete the behavioural based assessment? I did mine nearly two weeks ago and still waiting.
Original post by Noorr12
Hi, can I ask when did you complete the behavioural based assessment? I did mine nearly two weeks ago and still waiting.

Hi, I did it on 3/8 and got an email that I passed it on 4/8.
I would suggest you to try and see if you could contact the recruitment team.
Reply 12
Hi, I did it on 3/8 and got an email that I passed it on 4/8.
I would suggest you to try and see if you could contact the recruitment team.

Hmm that’s so strange! I contacted the recruitment team this morning and all they could tell me was that my application is pending review…
I hope I hear back by the end of this week.
Reply 13
Original post by Noorr12
Hi, when did you take the BBA? I did mine on the 4th august and still waiting for the written test.

it took about 5 days for them to come back with the written test invite.
Reply 14
Original post by Ruby Woo 83
How was the BBA?

Hi Ruby Woo, I found the BBA really difficult but I must have passed because I got an invite for the written test. that was quite stressful knowing you didn’t have much time. You had to compose an email to your manager and recommend a paper package. Doesn’t sound difficult but a lot to read and take in. Waiting to see if I’ve passed that .
Reply 15
Original post by Noorr12

I did the written test 12th August and haven’t heard back yet. Just dreading the recorded interview 😬
I did the

I've just received an email that I've passed the written test and I'm invited to the video interview. I really hope that it's not too difficult
Reply 17
I've just received an email that I've passed the written test and I'm invited to the video interview. I really hope that it's not too difficult

Congratulations! What did the written test involve?

Let us know how it goes and best of luck!
Reply 18
Original post by Onkui

I did my written test 2 weeks ago. Took me 40 minutes too. Lots to read. Not heard back yet
Reply 19
Original post by Noorr12
Congratulations! What did the written test involve?

Let us know how it goes and best of luck!

Did you ever hear back from them about your written test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending