The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group - Operational Delivery - Administrative Officers

I’ve applied for the Customer Services Group - Operational Delivery - Administrative Officers job done the pre recorded interview last Friday how long was it before anyone heard back?. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by craigjohnston02
I’ve applied for the Customer Services Group - Operational Delivery - Administrative Officers job done the pre recorded interview last Friday how long was it before anyone heard back?. Thanks

Jeez an AO role as a grad - why aren't you aiming higher?
Reply 2
Haven’t heard anything back yet. What were the questions like? 😊
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by daringlima
Haven’t heard anything back yet. What were the questions like? 😊

Not to bad to be fair was done with 25 minutes ish
Reply 4

Hello there , i have applied the same job

And I booked my pre record interview for the next week…
Do you remember what were the questions ?
Original post by Ianimran
Hello there , i have applied the same job

And I booked my pre record interview for the next week…
Do you remember what were the questions ?

Not of the top of my head just remember to have your passport or driving licence to hand it’s the last thing they ask for it’s easy enough to get through though shouldn’t take long
Reply 6
Is this the 317907 recruitment campaign?
Reply 7
Not to bad to be fair was done with 25 minutes ish

Hi, do you remember how much time you were given for strengths and behaviour questions? And how many questions in total did they ask? Thank you in advance :smile:
Original post by moreen987
Hi, do you remember how much time you were given for strengths and behaviour questions? And how many questions in total did they ask? Thank you in advance :smile:

Got 6 questions in total
Reply 9
Got 6 questions in total

Hi, if you don’t mind telling could you please tell me how much time were you given to think and how much to answer a question. Also did they ask general questions or bit tricky. Thanks
Hi, I just did my interview. It went ok, the questions were not hard. Theres one behaviour question on 'delivering at pace' which is for 5 minutes, and then theres 3 strength question for 2 minutes each. Hope this helps and your interview goes well
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by aminasurti
Hi, I just did my interview. It went ok, the questions were not hard. Theres one behaviour question on 'delivering at pace' which is for 5 minutes, and then theres 3 strength question for 2 minutes each. Strength questions were about quality of work, staying organised and adaptability. Hope this helps and your interview goes well

Thank you so much for replying. Really appreciate it. I pray that everything goes well for you
Reply 12
Original post by aminasurti
Hi, I just did my interview. It went ok, the questions were not hard. Theres one behaviour question on 'delivering at pace' which is for 5 minutes, and then theres 3 strength question for 2 minutes each. Strength questions were about quality of work, staying organised and adaptability. Hope this helps and your interview goes well

Did you have to provide examples with strength questions? Or just have to say how you do it
Reply 13
Original post by Quady
Jeez an AO role as a grad - why aren't you aiming higher?

The pay isn’t that bad tbh, £24800 is ok for a graduate considering most grads make £21-£25k a year
Reply 14
Ahahaha same, I got a response saying they will send results on January. Early next year.
Reply 15
Same received 2 emails for the AO & EO recruitment campaign they did and both state results of the the interview will be given in the new year, no specific time though.
Original post by Yyyyggggf
Ahahaha same, I got a response saying they will send results on January. Early next year.

Yeah I got same email this morning saying they receive a high number of applications so will get in touch in the new year lol
Reply 17
Original post by hmiah007
Same received 2 emails for the AO & EO recruitment campaign they did and both state results of the the interview will be given in the new year, no specific time though.

Hope it comes in soon, I don't want to be doing warehouse work for the rest of my life.
I’ve not heard anything either yet
Reply 19
I’ve not heard anything either yet

neither have i but i did read that the 13th of january is the last date of the campaign so we should hear by then👍🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending