The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Interview - how long to hear

Hello,

I applied for a Work Coach position via a pre-recorded interview. I did the interview 3 weeks ago and have still not heard back. The application portal still says 'reviewing your application`.
If anyone else has applied for DWP posts this way can you tell me how long it was until you for yes, no or reserve list?
It was for 2 positions at my local job centre so not a massive national campaign or anything.
Thanks 😁

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think it depends on the area you applied for. I got my result back from the black country on Friday, I’m on the reserve list after scoring 24. I expect they will release results for the other areas soon…
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply. Well done for getting on the reserve list. Can I ask when you did your interview.
If it helps I was was on the reserve list 1st time round for only 5 days before I got an offer x
Reply 3
Original post by Rachieboo1976
Thanks for your reply. Well done for getting on the reserve list. Can I ask when you did your interview.
If it helps I was was on the reserve list 1st time round for only 5 days before I got an offer x

Hi there

I passed the SJT a few weeks ago and was told I would be invited for an interview but still waiting :-( Did you have to wait very long to hear back from them about an interview? It's for a position in London

Good luck and thanks for sharing :-)
Reply 4
Original post by Lizou1
Hi there

I passed the SJT a few weeks ago and was told I would be invited for an interview but still waiting :-( Did you have to wait very long to hear back from them about an interview? It's for a position in London

Good luck and thanks for sharing :-)

Hello,
It's was 4 weeks and 2 days for me between the SJT and invite for interview.
Hope that helps
Reply 5

Interview was early July -2nd I think. Thanks, I hope I get an offer that quick!
Reply 6
Hello,
It's was 4 weeks and 2 days for me between the SJT and invite for interview.
Hope that helps

Thank you

It's been exactly 4 weeks for me today since I passed the SLT. Fingers crossed I hear back soon.

did you accept the role?
Reply 7
Hello,

I applied for a Work Coach position via a pre-recorded interview. I did the interview 3 weeks ago and have still not heard back. The application portal still says 'reviewing your application`.
If anyone else has applied for DWP posts this way can you tell me how long it was until you for yes, no or reserve list?
It was for 2 positions at my local job centre so not a massive national campaign or anything.
Thanks 😁

Which areas did you apply for?
Reply 8
Hello,

Thanks 😁

Definitely depends which area you've applied for. I know the applications for regions in Wales are behind, I just got an offer for an interview today (I'm south Wales) but I know they were still scoring North Wales interviews last weekend... Hang tight, I'm sure you'll hear something soon. Fingers crossed for you.🙂
Reply 9
Original post by Alleyandra
Definitely depends which area you've applied for. I know the applications for regions in Wales are behind, I just got an offer for an interview today (I'm south Wales) but I know they were still scoring North Wales interviews last weekend... Hang tight, I'm sure you'll hear something soon. Fingers crossed for you.🙂

Fantastic - heaps of luck for the interview
Reply 10
Hello, has anyone heard back yet from their interview, I done my interview on the 17th July and still nervously waiting to hear from them.
Reply 11
Original post by Mila0801
Hello, has anyone heard back yet from their interview, I done my interview on the 17th July and still nervously waiting to hear from them.

Hey, I did mine on the 19th and still waiting. What's your current application status?
Reply 12
I completed one of the interviews on the 21st of July and my status changed to ‘your application is being reviewed’ yesterday.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 13
Reply 14
Original post by ellp510
I completed one of the interviews on the 21st of July and my status changed to ‘your application is being reviewed’ yesterday.

Hopefully that's a good sign, mine changed to that on Monday but I still haven't received an email. I am hoping it'll be tomorrow now.
Reply 15
Original post by Idaz
Hopefully that's a good sign, mine changed to that on Monday but I still haven't received an email. I am hoping it'll be tomorrow now.

From what I’ve seen on here, I’m pretty sure that status means we’ve passed the interview. Hopefully we both get good news tomorrow!

Which location did you apply for?
Reply 16
Original post by ellp510
From what I’ve seen on here, I’m pretty sure that status means we’ve passed the interview. Hopefully we both get good news tomorrow!

Which location did you apply for?

I hope so! Keep us updated :smile:
I applied for the 529 vacancy, wbu?
A friend of mine applied for the same vacancy and sadly received results this morning to she had not passed the interview. Mine status changed to 'reviewing interview results'.
I am hoping this means at least the reserve list for us.
Reply 18
A friend of mine applied for the same vacancy and sadly received results this morning to she had not passed the interview. Mine status changed to 'reviewing interview results'.
I am hoping this means at least the reserve list for us.

Oh no :frown: was that for the 529 vacancy? Do you know by any chance if her application status had changed to 'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed'?

Good luck with your application! Which location did you apply for?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Idaz
Oh no :frown: was that for the 529 vacancy? Do you know by any chance if her application status had changed to 'Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed'?

Good luck with your application! Which location did you apply

I applied for Scotland so different area. If you were unsuccessful you would also have an email with your scores. She did really well, just missed it by a couple of points. Her status changed to something like...'thank you, your were unsuccessful this time'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending