The Student Room Group

Bank of America Assessment Centre - Capital Markets

Hi there,

I have a virtual Assessment Centre with Bank of America in the Capital Markets division on Thursday and was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to approach the day based their own past experience? Anything I should pay extra attention to working on prior to the day?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply 1
Check out the Canary Wharfian website and search for the keyword “assessment centre” there are plenty of guides available, also there are some interview reviews on the Company Scout pages
Original post by anonymousuniv
Hi there,

I have a virtual Assessment Centre with Bank of America in the Capital Markets division on Thursday and was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to approach the day based their own past experience? Anything I should pay extra attention to working on prior to the day?

Hey! If you don't mind me asking, when did you do your telephone interview/how long did it take you to hear back?
Reply 3
I always found virtual assessment centres tougher, though I found the following tips useful for approaching assessment days:
1. Doing some research on the company and the role beforehand to help consider the goals, values and culture of bank of america. You can also use this to think about what they're looking for.
2. Engage with the activities, such as the group exercises. Getting involved with the team and ensure everyone has a chance to contribute.
3. If you're given tasks or topics in advance of the day, do some research and practice around these activities to help prepare and make notes on what to focus on.
4. Don't forget to dress smartly, even though it's virtual a positive impression can also help you stand out.
I hope these help! Best of luck with your assessment centre!
Original post by anonymousuniv
Hi there,

Hey,

How did it go? I've got one on Monday for sustainable banking solutions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending