The Student Room Group

Standard Chartered Bank 2024 Graduate Scheme/Summer Internship

Hey guys, has anyone heard back after the video interview and online assessments?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mm1039
Hey guys, has anyone heard back after the video interview and online assessments?

When did you get video assessments after the pymetrics?
Original post by HenHen19980
When did you get video assessments after the pymetrics?

5 mins after pymetrics i got invite to sjt, and then 5 mins after sjt I got invite to video interview
Original post by mm1039
5 mins after pymetrics i got invite to sjt, and then 5 mins after sjt I got invite to video interview

Do you know if stanchart sends auto rejections after pymetrics? Or am I just in limbo? Have had no comms since pymetrics
Reply 4
Original post by HenHen19980
Do you know if stanchart sends auto rejections after pymetrics? Or am I just in limbo? Have had no comms since pymetrics

I also have no further assessments after pymetrics.. wondering if they are still considering my application
Reply 5
Original post by stepx_
I also have no further assessments after pymetrics.. wondering if they are still considering my application

Me too. Did you apply for Investment Banking? Last year I progressed straight away to the VI
Original post by mm1039

hi
can you explain a bit more about each test please ?
Reply 7
Did my VI for financial markets grad on the 5th of Sept. Haven't heard back since. Anyone hear back for this position after VI?
Original post by Saiyer_33
Did my VI for financial markets grad on the 5th of Sept. Haven't heard back since. Anyone hear back for this position after VI?

You did the VI on the same day the job was posted 😭 Insane, I did mine on sept 29 and haven’t heard back, but the job is still open for applications so we’ll hear back once it’s closed I assume
Original post by mm1039
You did the VI on the same day the job was posted 😭 Insane, I did mine on sept 29 and haven’t heard back, but the job is still open for applications so we’ll hear back once it’s closed I assume

The grad scheme for IB closed and it’s still crickets for me
Reply 10
Original post by mm1039
You did the VI on the same day the job was posted * Insane, I did mine on sept 29 and haven’t heard back, but the job is still open for applications so we’ll hear back once it’s closed I assume

Oh my bad I read the wrong date on the page lol. I did on the 15th. Hope we hear back in the next couple weeks
has anyone applied to ventures grad in london??
Reply 12
Hey guys, did anyone else receive updates/emails for the intern position so far?
Reply 13
Did anyone else receive the email about delay in reviewing apps today? Got one saying they will get back to us by the 22nd of December
Did anyone else receive the email about delay in reviewing apps today? Got one saying they will get back to us by the 22nd of December

i did
Reply 15
Original post by mm1039
i did

What program and role did u apply for? I applied for global markets graduate London.

what program did you apply for?
Original post by mm1039
i did

what did you apply for?
What program and role did u apply for? I applied for global markets graduate London.

financial markets grad london
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 19
Original post by mm1039
financial markets grad london

Just out of curiosity what are u majoring in? I applied to that position as a computer science major but idk if a lot of the applicants for FM are non finance/econ majors

Quick Reply

Latest