The Student Room Group

Oxford Colleges / Accommodation

Hi everyone,
I’m applying to Oxford to study Economics and Management for 2024 entry but I’m still very indecisive about which college to pick.
I’m mainly basing my choice on the accommodation which is why I need some help from current students😊

Although I know most people eat in halls, I would prefer self-catering but I know kitchen facilities for first year are scarce which is why I want to ask which colleges have any chance of having hobs available to first-years?
Original post by lexy.06
Hi everyone,
I’m applying to Oxford to study Economics and Management for 2024 entry but I’m still very indecisive about which college to pick.
I’m mainly basing my choice on the accommodation which is why I need some help from current students😊

Although I know most people eat in halls, I would prefer self-catering but I know kitchen facilities for first year are scarce which is why I want to ask which colleges have any chance of having hobs available to first-years?

St Catherine's has hobs available for all years, but not usually ovens.
Reply 2
Original post by emilyalexandria
St Catherine's has hobs available for all years, but not usually ovens.

That’s great, thank you!
Worcester College has 72% access to good kitchen facilities across the undergrad accommodation :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Worcester College has 72% access to good kitchen facilities across the undergrad accommodation :smile:

Great , thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending