The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

birkbeck or kingston university

I want to study international business at Kingston or Birkbeck but I have no idea which one is better. Since I'm a student that'll be living in an accommodation I also need to consider that. Which uni would you say is better?
Hi there!

While I don't study international business at Kingston University, I can provide you more information on the Uni and point you in the right direction to find some more information on the course.

I really enjoy being a student here for many reasons. The facilities are really good especially our libraries, lecturers are really passionate, there are loads of opportunities for any help you need within the university (careers, mental health ...), student jobs and especially the location!! The location is definitely a huge plus- while not paying London prices for accommodation, you are still a 17 min train journey out from Waterloo. Kingston provides modern and reasonably priced student accommodation as well which are close to the University and provide the perfect opportunity to make friends.

Here is the link to our information on this course at Kingston:
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/international-business/

I hope this helps and please feel free to reply if you need any more help! I would also recommend checking out our Kingston University forum on The Student Room to gain a further insight into the uni :smile:

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Kingston in not in central London so accommodation will be cheaper
There is very limited uni social life at Birkbeck. The classes are mostly in the evenings and a huge range of ages will be in the class, many of whom work full time so will come to uni solely for the classes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending