The Student Room Group
They want your first university experience to be torture.
Blamps
y does it take so long for unis to get back to u.....help fire fire fire eeek

coz you're not the only one applying to their uni :tongue: but don't worry, coz no matter how long it will take, they will get back to you.
Reply 3
Unregistered
They want your first university experience to be torture.

lol
Reply 4
Blamps

a certain strike, maybe?
Reply 5
Blamps

WHO R U?
Reply 6
Simply because they have 1000's of other applicants to process. Many universities don't make decsions until at least half the applications are in so they can get an idea of the quality of students applying for that particular year.
Reply 7
amazingtrade
Simply because they have 1000's of other applicants to process. Many universities don't make decsions until at least half the applications are in so they can get an idea of the quality of students applying for that particular year.

yeah, but they employ enough people to process things quickly. I couldn't get my final exam results until today because tradition states that they don't get released until after the board of studies has met (gotten wasted on expensive red wine and lobster basically) I did my final exam on November 21, and only found out my result a few hours ago December 18. Ohh and that means my bro is 21 today. Who reckons I should go wake him at 4:00am to say happy bday?

Latest

Trending

Trending