The Student Room Group

Yo!

What's good y'all! I go by the name Ratio, I'm 19 years old and currently in my first year of University Majoring in Computer Science it's hard as hell but I'm slowly getting the hang of everything. Figured I'd introduce myself as I've been finding a ton of useful info on here.
Reply 1
Original post by NosferatuRatio
What's good y'all! I go by the name Ratio, I'm 19 years old and currently in my first year of University Majoring in Computer Science it's hard as hell but I'm slowly getting the hang of everything. Figured I'd introduce myself as I've been finding a ton of useful info on here.

Hi!

I'm doing fine. What 'bout ya?

Yeah, it's certainly not an easy one. Some of my friends are doing it too. They're really ****ed off with it.
Reply 2
Original post by NosferatuRatio

Hey,

Welcome to TSR! Hope you are enjoying it and finding everything you need. Have you found our Computer science forum?

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest