This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
hello, i am not completely alone after all....hehe...i am fine ..my face is all smiley now
well, what do you think of the place?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
I am just hpoing for an interview at the mo...
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I am just hpoing for an interview at the mo...
did you apply to Pembroke? For History? Have you sent off work? What work did you send off?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I applied for Law so no written work
aliel
Rep:
?
sorry i did not see your above post....what do i think of the place? Well one of my best friend is there atm and said she likes it. I went up there to drop in my submitted work, i like the feel..Am scared about being interviewed, you?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
sorry i did not see your above post....what do i think of the place? Well one of my best friend is there atm and said she likes it. I went up there to drop in my submitted work, i like the feel..Am scared about being interviewed, you?
Yeah, a tad scared.....I have had dinner at the place...thought it was nice, laid back, shame about the accommodation prices
aliel
Rep:
?
Yeah, a tad scared.....I have had dinner at the place...thought it was nice, laid back, shame about the accommodation prices
Indeed! They are ever so high. If i was to get an offer, which is unlikely...i would just have get a part-time job or something :eek:
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Indeed! They are ever so high. If i was to get an offer, which is unlikely...i would just have get a part-time job or something :eek:
I would like to see you try :rolleyes:
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
alial can i ask u a question
loftx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I made an open application for economics and management last year and was allocated to pembroke - so might be able to answer a few question, though i dont actually go there.
aliel
Rep:
?
(Original post by loftx)
I made an open application for economics and management last year and was allocated to pembroke - so might be able to answer a few question, though i dont actually go there.
Hey Loftx,
I have visited your uniguide site and it is really helpful! I am sure i will have some questions for you to answer in the near future (thanks for the offer)
aliel
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmz)
alial can i ask u a question
yes sure you can
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
yes sure you can
why did ya call me funny before :mad:
aliel
Rep:
?
I would like to see you try :rolleyes:
You are right..i just about managed in Paris. (I have already done a year at university at La Sorbonne in Paris btw) I managed to do waitressing here and there and manage with the odd generous tip ....though the work i got there was ridicously alot..as it is similar to Oxbridge, i expect you are right
kew62811
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
me=gone for Law
at Pembroke
allocated colleges =
St John's, Teddy Hall
Are u applying for law for entry into 2004? You chose OPEN APPLICATION method? You going for te interview next month?

Just finished my interview and I chose law. From Singapore and a A level student.
aliel
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmz)
why did ya call me funny before :mad:
Oh, because i thought you what you said was funny!
kew62811
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
me=gone for Law
at Pembroke
allocated colleges =
St John's, Teddy Hall
You have received an invitation for the interview?
aliel
Rep:
?
The guy is an international student, outside of the countries that Oxford stipulate must come to Ox if invited to do so...in such countries they are usually interviewed earlier in their home country
aliel
Rep:
?
sorry got mixed up there!
I was not talking about the guy you quoted, but the guy who posted three or four posts up! Soz
aliel
Rep:
?
i really want some post!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (486)
51.87%
No (451)
48.13%

Watched Threads