The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
aliel
hello, i am not completely alone after all....hehe...i am fine ..my face is all smiley now :smile:

well, what do you think of the place?
Reply 21
Blamps

I am just hpoing for an interview at the mo...
Reply 22
Blamps
I am just hpoing for an interview at the mo...

did you apply to Pembroke? For History? Have you sent off work? What work did you send off? :smile:
Reply 23
I applied for Law so no written work :tongue:
Reply 24
Blamps

sorry i did not see your above post....what do i think of the place? Well one of my best friend is there atm and said she likes it. I went up there to drop in my submitted work, i like the feel..Am scared about being interviewed, you?
Reply 25
aliel
sorry i did not see your above post....what do i think of the place? Well one of my best friend is there atm and said she likes it. I went up there to drop in my submitted work, i like the feel..Am scared about being interviewed, you?

Yeah, a tad scared.....I have had dinner at the place...thought it was nice, laid back, shame about the accommodation prices
Reply 26
Blamps
Yeah, a tad scared.....I have had dinner at the place...thought it was nice, laid back, shame about the accommodation prices

Indeed! They are ever so high. If i was to get an offer, which is unlikely...i would just have get a part-time job or something :eek:
Reply 27
aliel
Indeed! They are ever so high. If i was to get an offer, which is unlikely...i would just have get a part-time job or something :eek:

I would like to see you try :rolleyes:
Reply 28
alial can i ask u a question
Reply 29
I made an open application for economics and management last year and was allocated to pembroke - so might be able to answer a few question, though i dont actually go there.
Reply 30
loftx
I made an open application for economics and management last year and was allocated to pembroke - so might be able to answer a few question, though i dont actually go there.

Hey Loftx,
I have visited your uniguide site and it is really helpful! I am sure i will have some questions for you to answer in the near future (thanks for the offer) :smile:
Reply 31
emmz
alial can i ask u a question

yes sure you can :smile:
Reply 32
aliel
yes sure you can :smile:

why did ya call me funny before :mad:
Reply 33
Blamps
I would like to see you try :rolleyes:

You are right..i just about managed in Paris. (I have already done a year at university at La Sorbonne in Paris btw) I managed to do waitressing here and there and manage with the odd generous tip ....though the work i got there was ridicously alot..as it is similar to Oxbridge, i expect you are right
Reply 34
Blamps
me=gone for Law
at Pembroke
allocated colleges =
St John's, Teddy Hall

Are u applying for law for entry into 2004? You chose OPEN APPLICATION method? You going for te interview next month?

Just finished my interview and I chose law. From Singapore and a A level student.
Reply 35
emmz
why did ya call me funny before :mad:

Oh, because i thought you what you said was funny! :smile:
Reply 36
Blamps
me=gone for Law
at Pembroke
allocated colleges =
St John's, Teddy Hall

You have received an invitation for the interview?
Reply 37
The guy is an international student, outside of the countries that Oxford stipulate must come to Ox if invited to do so...in such countries they are usually interviewed earlier in their home country
Reply 38
sorry got mixed up there!
I was not talking about the guy you quoted, but the guy who posted three or four posts up! Soz
Reply 39
i really want some post!

Latest

Trending

Trending