The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
NStocks
I got the freshers week booklet thing, but that was mainly night life... I won't be taking part as I have to go back home ( and I'm not a big drinker anyway )

I looked at getting the train, but say if I needed to go on the the train on Monday, I would get there way too early or a little late... Something worth considering though, when I get my timetable.

Yeah that's the problem with relying on public transport there can be quite a bit of waiting around. For example on a Monday I would finish at 4pm but would have to wait for the train at 5.21pm. It does give you chance to get a little bit of work done in the meantime though.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 101
Where exactly is the Validation machine? Is it in the front doors at the tower bar ( in the foyer ?, never been inside ), or on the side doors of the engine shed ? I walked up to the Automatic side door of the Engine shed, but they didn't open and I looked like an idiot :P.

Thanks
Reply 102
NStocks
Where exactly is the Validation machine? Is it in the front doors at the tower bar ( in the foyer ?, never been inside ), or on the side doors of the engine shed ? I walked up to the Automatic side door of the Engine shed, but they didn't open and I looked like an idiot :P.

Thanks

If you go in through the front entrance as if you are going to the Tower Bar the reception area kind of thing on your left where you can buy tickets there is a little silver machine on the right side.
i know this is a bit late but to anyone else with this scenario, like myself, the ncp carparks offer daily rates of £7 per day.

However if your going to be there for at least 2 full days a week the Lincoln BIG organisation offers parking permits for students to use the NCP carp parks and this is £53.00 per month for unlimited use and this is taken by standing order which is easy.

The nearest car park is only 0.1 mile from uni.

Hope this helps x

Latest