The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham university accommodation

Hi,
I was just wondering what accommodation people are thinking of applying to on monday?

I've been thinking of applying to Dagfa but i havent heard much about it. I just want to be somewhere nice where i can make friends.

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m thinking of applying to spc I’ve heard the community is really good there
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
idk what to do for third choice after dagfa and broadgate
Reply 3
Original post by xinglawrence

Do you have to apply to more than one?
pretty sure it’s 3 and you rank them based on preference :smile:
Original post by xinglawrence

I think choices include what type of room. So you might put down broadgate en-suite as one choice and broadgate standard large as another for example at least that’s what I understand as I will be applying the same time as you so don’t know yet.

Original post by salma2552
Hi,
I was just wondering what accommodation people are thinking of applying to on monday?

I've been thinking of applying to Dagfa but i havent heard much about it. I just want to be somewhere nice where i can make friends.

:smile:
Reply 6
Waitttt do you have to put a deposit when you book accom? I heard £250 idk if this is just rumours lool.
Original post by AJ234
Waitttt do you have to put a deposit when you book accom? I heard £250 idk if this is just rumours lool.

From looking at the UoN website I think the details will be in the Accommodation offer and that might be that £259 down payment and a £250 deposit must be paid by 7th September and then the rest of the fees for that term have to be paid by sometime in October that’s the way it reads to me anyway
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Blacklabgirl
From looking at the UoN website I think the details will be in the Accommodation offer and that might be that £259 down payment and a £250 deposit must be paid by 7th September and then the rest of the fees for that term have to be paid by sometime in October that’s the way it reads to me anyway

Oh because I thought u had to pay straight away tommorow to book the accom
when does the accom thing open anyway?
Reply 10
Original post by LucyL5367
when does the accom thing open anyway?

Tomorrow
has anyone been able to apply yet? the site is down for me.
Original post by asepe27

yh it’s not loading ://
Original post by LucyL5367
yh it’s not loading ://

same, mine’s been logging me in and out
oops i made notts my firm only today and now i can’t book accom :/ lol
Does anyone know if the accommodation that has quieter living sections it means the whole of the accommodation? Because i want to put down cripps but i don't want to be in quieter living
Reply 16
Original post by asepe27

It took me 20 minutes because of how slow the website was but i did it!
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if the accommodation that has quieter living sections it means the whole of the accommodation? Because i want to put down cripps but i don't want to be in quieter living

When you apply there is “Cripps’ and then ‘Cripps quieter living’ - just make sure you chose just Cripps
Original post by AJ_234
Oh because I thought u had to pay straight away tommorow to book the accom

I don’t think you do when you book
Reply 19
Original post by Blacklabgirl
I don’t think you do when you book

Yeah u don’t I booked this morning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending