The Student Room Group

You know them Invigilators

You know them ones, the old mofo that stands at the front giving the same damn speech every exam about electronic devices and cheating blah blah. Then the fat geeza that comes down every lane to make sure your not cheating and making them irratating sounds every time he steps damn that one pisses me off and glancing at my paper. What thing annoys you most about invigilators?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When they constantly peer over you... makes me cringe just thinking about it...
I'll be sitting in a room all by myself with one tomorrow. Don't see how that's fair. I'm gunna be so put of tbh.
Reply 3
Original post by Questioness
I'll be sitting in a room all by myself with one tomorrow. Don't see how that's fair. I'm gunna be so put of tbh.

Haahahah that must be so awkward and off-putting lmao.
What annoys me most is when you actually need them (for like a pen or extra paper) they suddenly go blind and you have to waste 10 minutes of EXAM time waving your hand frantically
Dem ones.
Reply 6
Original post by Questioness

Haahahah that must be so awkward and off-putting lmao.
Where there is that one who fiddles with something in his pocket, I sit in the front row for exams, and in my mocks this old man kept fiddling with coins in his pocket, I wanted to throw my book at him it was so distracting smh
Apparently they don't understand how sound travels. When you're in a German listening exam and one stand right in front of the speaker. Whyyyyyy
Original post by vadermolt1
Apparently they don't understand how sound travels. When you're in a German listening exam and one stand right in front of the speaker. Whyyyyyy

😂😂😂😂😂😂
The ones that pace up and down the rows. As if it's not stressful enough sitting doing an essay surrounded by other people AND being watched by old people who have nothing better to do than invigilate exams, you've also got them walking about distracting you. Most annoying thing ever.
In my art exam, all they wanted to do was stare right at my work and watch me draw and paint- it was so off putting!!! :angry:
When they hold onto your phone only a little too long and start reading everything to check you've not been cheating if suddenly the alarm goes off...
*not taking GCSEs just saw the thread
The ones that wear REALLY loud shoes and it pisses you tf off every time they walk
Those who just come and like stand next to you for a while... then creepy come back the other side after a while :facepalm:
The ones that play Camp Aisle and you have to tut at them during the middle of the exam.
Original post by junayd1998
You know them ones, the old mofo that stands at the front giving the same damn speech every exam about electronic devices and cheating blah blah. Then the fat geeza that comes down every lane to make sure your not cheating and making them irratating sounds every time he steps damn that one pisses me off and glancing at my paper. What thing annoys you most about invigilators?

When they start looking at my paper. I'm just like bruh why the f*ck are you looking at my paper?!?!
When the one who breathes like darthvader stands behind you the whole exam (1 hour 45 mins)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
this old man kept making weird noises & walking up and down the hall every 2 minutes and woman invigilators heels always annoy me

Quick Reply

Latest