The Student Room Group

When is the application dates closed for these courses?

I'm hopefully applying to five universities for 2017 entry and I know that for certain courses the application deadline is in October. I've asked my Guidance teacher but she's been pretty useless. I will be emailing the universities come the 24th but I was wondering if anyone knew here when the deadline is for them:

- Veterinary Physiotherapy (Harper Adams and Writtle)
- Physiotherapy (RGU)
- Applied Animal Science (Edinburgh Napier)
- Animal Biology (SRUC)
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
I'm hopefully applying to five universities for 2017 entry and I know that for certain courses the application deadline is in October. I've asked my Guidance teacher but she's been pretty useless. I will be emailing the universities come the 24th but I was wondering if anyone knew here when the deadline is for them:

- Veterinary Physiotherapy (Harper Adams and Writtle)
- Physiotherapy (RGU)
- Applied Animal Science (Edinburgh Napier)
- Animal Biology (SRUC)

All of those have the standard Jan 15th cut-off date for equal consideration.
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/key-dates/2016

It is only veterinary medicine (which vet physiotherapy is not), medicine, dentistry and Oxbridge applications which have an October 15th deadline.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
All of those have the standard Jan 15th cut-off date for equal consideration.
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/key-dates/2016

It is only veterinary medicine (which vet physiotherapy is not), medicine, dentistry and Oxbridge applications which have an October 15th deadline.

Thank you, I thought so but my Guidance teacher said that the Animal Bio and Science should be the October deadline but then couldn't make sense of UCAS
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
Thank you, I thought so but my Guidance teacher said that the Animal Bio and Science should be the October deadline but then couldn't make sense of UCAS

S/he is wrong. Only vet med is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending