The Student Room Group

I just had the worst exam ever, what's yours?

I slept for 40 minutes during the exam and done 4 questions!!!
I did the exam in 20 minutes. Then slept for 40 minutes. Didn't even check my answers.

:wink2:

(edited 7 years ago)
I got a Pythagoras question wrong!! It was so easy and I usually get A's :frown:
Reply 3
why did you sleep
how on earth do you fall asleep on those uncomfortable ass chairs and tiny square desks?
Original post by surina16
how on earth do you fall asleep on those uncomfortable ass chairs and tiny square desks?

I was just about to ask this lol
Reply 6
Mhm..
I think the worst exam that I've ever had was AQA A Level Chemistry Unit 2: Chemistry in Action. I wasn't prepared at all haha.. I'm resitting in a few days and I feel a whole lot more ready :smile:
Original post by Legendary Quest
I was just about to ask this lol

smh this person is probably the same one who falls asleep on the plane before it even takes off :rofl:
Worst exam i've ever had was GCSE physics a year ago, walked into the exam really confident knowing everything, sat down looked at the paper and my mind went blank. I got a C:frown:
didnt answer a single question.
smh this person is probably the same one who falls asleep on the plane before it even takes off :rofl:

I don't understand how people do that! Take off and landing are the best parts :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by lulus1
why did you sleep

I was tired.
Reply 12

Exactly!! I don't know how I slept though
It just did

Quick Reply

Latest