The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University of London, Accommodation offer 2016 entry

Hey guys :wink:

Just got email about my accommodation was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation? I may want to swap my room its the premium ones which i have found expensive.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm still waiting for an email about accommodation, I'm worried. Has everyone got them already?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
apparently everyone gets it at different time, it started in 6th of july.

I am looking for someone to swap mine with. its too luxurious for me lol
Reply 3
Original post by Oxmaster
apparently everyone gets it at different time, it started in 6th of july.

I am looking for someone to swap mine with. its too luxurious for me lol

What accommodation is it, mine is in Pooley House, might be looking to swap
Reply 4
I'm in Beaumont Court flat 19! If anyone else is, please let me know! I'm trying to find my flat mates!
Still haven't heard from the uni about my accommodation. Starting to stress out a bit... Anyone know about some recommended private places?
Reply 6
i'd like to upgrade to an ensuite room with ifor evans place.
Reply 7
Hey i' d like to switch to the premium ones?
Reply 8
Hey , I had a Premium one in France house, but it was too expensive so I had to get it changed before it was too late to accept their offer. now I'm in the basic ones loool. saving a lot of money.
Reply 9
So can you ask these people to change the rooms?
Reply 10
Yea do it as soon as you can, but be sure you won't lose the one you have got. apparently they put u in waiting list, as it is a first come first served Service so ask them and make sure, before you do.

but yea they do it
Reply 11
I'm at Pooley house and I'm wondering where abouts room 04c will be?(e.g. overlooking the river) ALSO, I am looking to speak to some people who'll be in Pooley! I'm coming down from Yorkshire by my self and want to get to know as many people as possible!
Reply 12
Ah guys they haven't given me accommodation even though I have confirmed my offer! Does anyone have any or know if its all booked?
Reply 13
Give them a call as they should be still in the process of allocating rooms.
Original post by mariandersen
Still haven't heard from the uni about my accommodation. Starting to stress out a bit... Anyone know about some recommended private places?

hi,
i booked a room at scape east which is across the road from qmul, but i didn't get accepted. and the only way i van end my contract is if somebody else takes it.
contact me if your interested.
Reply 15
Yeah I'm also going to be at scape east, it looks nice and is in a great location 😊
it is but turns out I'm going to Manchester!! so if you know anybody who's looking for a room at Scape East tell them to contact me!!
Original post by rahaf271
it is but turns out I'm going to Manchester!! so if you know anybody who's looking for a room at Scape East tell them to contact me!!

Hey, what's the ppw for your room?
Original post by troublebubblegum
Hey, what's the ppw for your room?

£245.00 pw including all bills and internet services
Reply 19
Original post by anesu98
What accommodation is it, mine is in Pooley House, might be looking to swap

I've been given Albert Stern house but would've loved if it were Pooley house

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending