The Student Room Group

should i get my RE exam remarked

When i started my RE course i was getting strong Bs and a few As on the in class tests and past papers, and i was happy as my target was an A.
Even though my target was an A, the following year my teacher actually then predicted me an A* as that what the grade that i was then getting most of the time.
Yesterday i got my results through and i was very shocked to find i had gotten a B. Even though this is an amazing grade i do feel like i would like my Unit 2 remarked as i got a C. And i have never ever gotten below an A on past papers.
Original post by theclock12
When i started my RE course i was getting strong Bs and a few As on the in class tests and past papers, and i was happy as my target was an A.
Even though my target was an A, the following year my teacher actually then predicted me an A* as that what the grade that i was then getting most of the time.
Yesterday i got my results through and i was very shocked to find i had gotten a B. Even though this is an amazing grade i do feel like i would like my Unit 2 remarked as i got a C. And i have never ever gotten below an A on past papers.

Do you know the grade boundaries for Unit 2? If you was close to a B - 1 or 2 marks away, then I would say a remark is worth it. It's just it would be very unlikely to go from a C to an A, unless there was a major error in marking. If you don't mind the payout and you really want a better grade, then you may as well get the remark. Good luck!
Reply 2
I was one mark getting a B on that unit! I just feel like it's so not me! I'm not questioning marking, I just don't know where I went wrong I came out so confident and revised so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest