The Student Room Group

Is it possible to complete C4 + S2 till JAN?

International A levels student here, so right now I am on the final chapter of C3, remaining modules are c4 and s2 and deadline for registration is closing in. I am willing to dedicated 7 hours everyday solely on maths, so is it possible? Considering S2 exam will be held on 25th January and c34 on 17th JAN
Learn it? Sure. Learn it well enough to do very well? It depends, bluntly, on how good you are at maths - you may well be able to do well with that much study time, but a lot of people would need more. If you are to do well, it will take a fair amount of work I suspect. Have you considered waiting until the summer exams maybe?
Reply 2
Original post by k.russell
Learn it? Sure. Learn it well enough to do very well? It depends, bluntly, on how good you are at maths - you may well be able to do well with that much study time, but a lot of people would need more. If you are to do well, it will take a fair amount of work I suspect. Have you considered waiting until the summer exams maybe?

I have considered that, but I am going for computer science 9608 in may/june it's basically updated Cambridge's exam there are not much resources on those to study paper pattern so that's going to be difficult for me if I add S2 to it.
Look do not rush your exams. The university will see your result and if you had only just wait for may/june you may have got a better grade. Doing the units is possible. I would say use december onwards to master every exam paper those units

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending