Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Oh GOD :lolwut:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
**** it, I'm going nuclear. NUCLEAR FANFIC WINTER, EVERYONE DIES

Jamie's lips pressed against the warm, soft shell of Malcolm's ear, then traced the bristly stubble on the line of his jaw, and down the cords that stood out on his neck. He could feel Malcolm's artery pounding at his throat, and nipped at the pulse point. Malcolm turned away, baring his throat, and Jamie used the opportunity to kiss behind his ear, which drew a shudder from the thin body. All these spots that Jamie knew. Jamie's hands on his chest, Jamie's knee forcing his legs apart, then a mouth following the hands down his chest left him looking shell-shocked under Jamie's ministrations.

Jamie was rubbing at the warm bulge of Malcolm's trousers. He and Malcolm together undid his belt, Jamie dragged down his zip, and they had to roll about a bit to get his trousers and pants off. Jamie, still fully clothed, liked the discrepancy. He felt powerful with Malcolm up against pillows and himself poised between his naked thighs, caging him with his arms.

"And I suppose while I've been gone Baldy the Bumbandit has had free access to your pantry?"

Malcolm denied, but of course he would.
Also while I was hunting that abomination down I found what I thought was a Malcolm/Ollie/Star Trek Enterprise livejournal slashfic community but it turned out that there are some people in Enterprise called Malcolm and Tucker and there weren't loads of people writing erotica about Malcolm Tucker banging vulcans. What a disappointment :frown:
Reply 5983
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH4
Also, it has a nice reference to TTOI with the whole pantry thing.
AAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
arkbar
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH4
Also, it has a nice reference to TTOI with the whole pantry thing.
AAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

http://bit.ly/9t7jaa FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION!
Reply 5985
generic hybrid
http://bit.ly/9t7jaa FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION!

I love Julius so hard.
There is going to be a boxset in March or so containing every ep of TTOI ever :colone: :colone:
Reply 5986
arkbar
I love Julius so hard.
There is going to be a boxset in March or so containing every ep of TTOI ever :colone: :colone:

:coma:
arkbar
I love Julius so hard.

Awesome. :daydreaming:

The guy who plays Julius did English at Durham. :u:
Reply 5988
generic hybrid
Awesome. :daydreaming:

The guy who plays Julius did English at Durham. :u:

You'll need to shave your head.

Ps: I am now compulsively watching Green Wing again, THANKS.
arkbar
You'll need to shave your head.

It'll be worth it for the good biscuits and the onion bhajis.
Reply 5990
generic hybrid
It'll be worth it for the good biscuits and the onion bhajis.

Yeah yeah, get me a ******* tuna wrap.
arkbar
Yeah yeah, get me a ******* tuna wrap.

If you don't go get me some cheese, I'll rip your head off and give you a spinedectomy.
Reply 5992
EVERYTHING'S GONE DWARF

c-c-c-ombo breaker
Wait, what's happened.
Somethinh's happened.
CHANGE?
Reply 5994
Well I decided to sign up to the dating website and met a guy last night for a drink, he was alright, not the best looking guy in the world but we had lots in common and lots to talk about.
Reply 5995
pipsi
Well I decided to sign up to the dating website and met a guy last night for a drink, he was alright, not the best looking guy in the world but we had lots in common and lots to talk about.

Wow. What website?
Tufts
Wow. What website?

Don't be greedy :p:

:sigh: Bloody housemate. Can't wait until the end of June when we're rid of her.
Reply 5997
River85

:sigh: Bloody housemate. Can't wait until the end of June when we're rid of her.

Dish the dirt.
Reply 5998
I'm coming into the Ham in an hour :biggrin:
River, is that the one who tells you all how to do things and lectures you on your life? fhl tbh.

And where did the actual chat thread 7 go? wtf

Latest