The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Just go into one (I'm not sure of names but theres bound to be a few everywhere) and you'll have a chat with them to discuss options. I went in there once and was told to bring a passport, NI number and CV on the next visit although I didn't go back as I've now found work elsewhere. Good luck with the agency :smile:
Reply 2
I've been using reed.co.uk , which has temparary jobs all over the uk, and perminant and part time...i'm looking for a job too, but perminant :smile:
Reply 3
oh and I think COS recruitment has a temp website too, but in our area only a few jobs, so I don't know about the rest of the uk
Reply 4
if you're from birmingham..... go to Kelly Services... its a green shop on New St.. and its a worldwide temping agency
theres adecco (sp?) aswell
Kelly's really good. I signed on with them - I had four months experience of Call Centre work, and am under eighteen - and they sent me out the afternoon I signed up. Heartily recommend finding their local office.
Reply 7
Do they help people with no experience?
Reply 8
ooh thats for allt he help, i'll defo try kelly services first then, see if they can help!

Latest

Trending

Trending