The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Clearing 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by mathsclown
Got into kingston but also got DMU to recheck so hopefully they will reconsider.
Thinking about ringing up Herts

did you get in
thats fantastic
i got into bradford :biggrin: herts would probably want ABB but try ringing them up
Original post by hahaff

Original post by hahaff
bradford
hertfordshire
east anglia
sunderland
dmu
wolverhampton
medway
ljmu
all had clearing spaces at 8am in the morning
good luck if you are in clearing and hopefully you will find a place soon
i personally recommend medway as they said we would accept BCC or BBC as long as B is in chem

Hertfordshire still have spaces in Pharmacy. Call the clearing number on 01707 28 48 48
Reply 122
Original post by taniahartman1
Hertfordshire still have spaces in Pharmacy. Call the clearing number on 01707 28 48 48

have all the others filled up already
i got into my firm choice which i wasent expecting but the feeling is fantastic
Original post by hahaff
did you get in
thats fantastic
i got into bradford :biggrin: herts would probably want ABB but try ringing them up

Well done I feel like really happy for you, you deserve it :smile:
Nah de montfort declined me, havent rang up other unis yet, still have kingston though.
Not to sure because the unis are quite far, DMU was the furthest i'd have gone :/

Thinking about taking one more year and getting AAB, but will see in the next few days what happens.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 124
Well done I feel like really happy for you, you deserve it :smile:
Nah de montfort declined me, havent rang up other unis yet, still have kingston though.

Thinking about taking one more year and getting AAB, but will see in the next few days what happens.

thanks mate
dmu declined me too but whats wrong with kingston so what if the pharmacy school isnt the best u will avoid the high fees
what grades did you get there are still 9 unis in clearing

see my list but please do ask them before rejecting kingston
all the best in the future
Original post by hahaff
thanks mate
dmu declined me too but whats wrong with kingston so what if the pharmacy school isnt the best u will avoid the high fees
what grades did you get there are still 9 unis in clearing

see my list but please do ask them before rejecting kingston
all the best in the future

Ye that's true, I don't know just when I think of kingston I just don't feel right, I will give some of them a call to see what they say.

And thank you and hope you enjoy your course at bradford, might ring them up actually :smile:
Reply 126
Ye that's true, I don't know just when I think of kingston I just don't feel right, I will give some of them a call to see what they say.

And thank you and hope you enjoy your course at bradford, might ring them up actually :smile:

yep you should do they are one of the best on the list in my opinion but be careful in what you do:smile: all the best maybe even see u at bradford uni:smile:
I got a place in UEA. I suggest everybody tries them.

http://www.uea.ac.uk/mac/admissions/clearing
Reply 128
Original post by hahaff
did you get in
thats fantastic

what did you get then grades
Reply 129
Original post by kingam
what did you get then grades

BBC
Reply 130
Original post by hahaff
BBC

cool nice well done lad masshallah
Reply 131
Original post by kingam
cool nice well done lad masshallah

did you get in too
if no then which unis did u apply to
Reply 132
Original post by hahaff
did you get in too
if no then which unis did u apply to

yh i got in huddersfield lol , suprised you got in happy for you lad :biggrin:
hi just wondering if you fell short of 4 UMS marks to a particular grade, can you get papers marked?
(edited 12 years ago)
ive got BBC

B in chemistry

ive applied to wolverhampton, however they have put me on hold, been rejected by Dmu

what should i do everyone

please help
Reply 135
Original post by undertaker1
ive got BBC

B in chemistry

ive applied to wolverhampton, however they have put me on hold, been rejected by Dmu

please help

try medway school of pharmacy do it quickly if you want a place
Reply 136
Original post by Tariq786
ok how do i become a international student?!! :eek::eek::eek:

Hide your passport? :p:

Original post by Some random guy
No chance of getting directly into Pharmacy with BCC right? What's the best course to take if I'd want to transfer after year 1? Pharmacology, Biochemisty, Physiology, Pharmaceutical science or an extended degree in science? They all have the same grade boundaries and sound very similiar to each other. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Foundation pharmacy? Only need CCC at Medway
Reply 137
Original post by undertaker1
ive got BBC

B in chemistry

please help

Just call every uni that is under clearing for pharmacy and see what they say..
Reply 138
only these unis remain in clearing

B56 - The University of Bradford: 0800 073 1225
E14 - University of East Anglia: 01603 591515
H36 - University of Hertfordshire: 01707 284848
L51 - Liverpool John Moores University: 0500 564565 W75 - University of Wolverhampton: 0800 953 3222

medway,portsmouth,sunderland,dmu have gone off the list assuming they are now ful but do give them a call if you need to theres no harm in trying
Reply 139
any1 doing pharmacology?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending