The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by desy.kris
congratulations!! for what course?

Earth Science, just broke up from college as well so can't do a mock interview with them. Im so excited, never actually visited London city centre before! :colondollar:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 781
no interview yet for mech eng :/ does everyone who gets an offer get an interview?
Is Imperial good for Biology?! How long does it usually take to find out if you got an interview (i sent my application to Imperial a few days ago)
Hmmm still no confirmation for Maths/CompSci. Does anyone have an interview for this subject yet?
Original post by Wanted

Original post by Wanted
Hmmm still no confirmation for Maths/CompSci. Does anyone have an interview for this subject yet?
I know of someone who has been invited for interview.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by fluteflute

:yikes: :danceboy:

Nice one! Do you know when they sent off their application? Thanks dude :smile:

That's really early! I thought applicants didn't hear typically until mid-november if they got an interview.

Does every subject interview?
Original post by Wanted

Original post by Wanted
:yikes: :danceboy:

Nice one! Do you know when they sent off their application? Thanks dude :smile:
21st September. So don't worry that you haven't got one!
21st September. So don't worry that you haven't got one!

Oh cool lol, mine was sent off 13th October. School took two bloody weeks processing it :mad:
Got an interview for chemistry :biggrin: very nervous for it. Does anyone know what happens during the day? (I know you have about a 30min talk with an academic, but that's all.)
Original post by archie0705
Got an interview for chemistry :biggrin: very nervous for it. Does anyone know what happens during the day? (I know you have about a 30min talk with an academic, but that's all.)

Fantastic news! Good luck man :smile:

Well done!!! I'm applying for chem as well! When did UCAS process your application? thanks :smile: I'm nervous :s-smilie: But again, well done!!!!!
Reply 792
Got an interview for EEE - they've got cheek, setting it on the same day as the Oxford enterance exam :P

Going to have to reschedule the interview.
Reply 793
Original post by hash007
Earth Science, just broke up from college as well so can't do a mock interview with them. Im so excited, never actually visited London city centre before! :colondollar:

Don't too excited. It's pretty messy right now with all the building work.

Well done on getting an interview :smile:.
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Well done!!! I'm applying for chem as well! When did UCAS process your application? thanks :smile: I'm nervous :s-smilie: But again, well done!!!!!

Thanks. :biggrin: It's gonna be a tough interview I reckon :s-smilie:

I sent it off on October 4. wbu?
Reply 795
Original post by Xarren
Got an interview for EEE - they've got cheek, setting it on the same day as the Oxford enterance exam :P

Going to have to reschedule the interview.

when is ur interview?
Thanks. :biggrin: It's gonna be a tough interview I reckon :s-smilie:

I sent it off on October 4. wbu?

Its ok :biggrin: And yeah :s-smilie: Seeing as I'm doing Unit 5 this January, and Unit 4 in June, I am going to have to learn Unit 4 stuff as well D:

And well, I am still waiting for mine to process, and it was sent off Tuesday morning :smile:

good luck xD
Reply 797
Original post by Eyesofthewind
Hey! :smile:

Username: eyesofthewind
Subject: Aeronautical engineering

Added :thumbsup: Welcome!
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Its ok :biggrin: And yeah :s-smilie: Seeing as I'm doing Unit 5 this January, and Unit 4 in June, I am going to have to learn Unit 4 stuff as well D:

And well, I am still waiting for mine to process, and it was sent off Tuesday morning :smile:

good luck xD

Yeah, from what I know, at the interview they will say something like "So what are you studying in chem right now" or "what part of chem are you interested at the moment". So i'm not sure whether you'll have to learn Unit 4 stuff. But it may be safe to learn it especially the organic stuff (mainly the mechanisms).

Good luck to you too!
Reply 799
Username: alpha124
Subject: Biomedical Engineering

Hi arianex! looks like you've been studying BME for a while now :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending