The Student Room Group

Cumbria PGCE interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
anyone have their interview on 8th feb?
Reply 61
anyone have their interview on 8th feb??
Reply 62
Hi there,
iv literally just came back from my interview for PGCE general primary at Carlisle earlier today and i was worrying about it far too much. It was far more relaxed than i thought it would be and everyone there also the tutors seemed really nice.
I was most worried about the presentation but that seemed to go well. For the one to one interview just make sure you are able to talk about your experience in the classroom as questions such as 'if i was a headteacher why would i hire you' are asked. Others included how you would react to certain situations within the school.

Just wondering if anyone knows what they are doing about living situations yet? I'm from liverpool but will need to move up there into a house hopefully with others.

Any other questions about the interview please feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 63
i had mine last wed lisa and still waiting to hear.i guess they are sending out all the replies thurs or fri... living wise i would house share x fingers crossed
Reply 64
Got a conditional offer from Carlisle today thank god!
Reply 65
R greenwood has made a facebook page for Carlisle PGCE Primary 2012 for anyone who wants to have a chat
Congrats JC26 :biggrin: See you in Sept! Are you general or early years?

Will be on FB shortly...
Reply 67
Im general.. James btw x
I got in too!!! :biggrin: But on the downside i have been told i have to sit a Science Equivalency Test during the summer!!! :frown: Anyone else have to do one?
Reply 69
Hello!!
My name is Ryan and i also got a conditional offer for general primary at Cumbria(Carlisle), im over the moon with it!

and ive tried to join the fb group also as i would like to house share.
I have an offer for Lancaster Campus for a PGCE. I would also like to house share rather than halls.
Reply 71
Christina did you come on the 18th? I didnt see a Christina there and yes I'm doing a test and I'm revising now!!? Well Done Ryan add me on fb
Original post by charlotte995_2004
I have an offer for Lancaster Campus for a PGCE. I would also like to house share rather than halls.

For what PGCE?
Okay, where do I find the FB page?! I think I'm being dim...

Congrats to Christina and Ryan :smile:
Reply 74
SEARCH University of Cumbria - Carlisle - Primary PGCE 2012-2013 dimbo
Original post by Bookworm-89
For what PGCE?

History
Reply 76
Hi, has anyone got a place on the PE PGCE at Cumbria - Lancaster campus but based in Kendal?
Reply 77
Hey guys i just sent my application off to cumbria for PGCE Primary... the fusehill campus there last week. hopefully will get an interview! what was the interview like for those that done it? thanks :smile:
Reply 78
Hi,

I also applied for the PGCE in Fusehill, and have been offered an interview on the 27th June!!! Has anybody any advice/tips for the interview day?!

Many Thanks :smile:
Hey guys :smile:

Wasn't at the Orientation Day as it clashed with the time I was in doing the observation they requested from me as part of the offer.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everybody doing the PGCE History course at the Lancaster campus as I'll see you all next year :smile: Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending