The Student Room Group

Cumbria PGCE interview

Scroll to see replies

Hi to the last poster - there's a few of us set up a FB group for PGCE History students, but it's a secret group so if you add me on FB (Laura Allen) I will add you to the group.
Reply 81
I have a place on the pgce primary general. I have to sit a gcse maths equivalency test. I am really nervous. Has anyone done the Cumbria test? Is it really hard?
Reply 82
Hi all, had my interview on the 2nd July and got an offer the next day :biggrin: so will hopefully see some of you in September! Thanks to people who have posted, some of your advice was very helpful for me. Anyone here doing PgCE Secondary Science at Lancaster? I was the only one on the day so i didn't meet anyone who would be on my course. Also if anyone has any advice on accommodation in Lancaster it would be much appreciated. No idea what's available and I can't decide whether i should live there or at home.
Reply 83
Hey all :smile:

I got an interview for my PGCE secondary in R.S next week and I am really nervous about it... Was wondering if anyone knows what question was asked on the essay based on the Jenny Moon article on reflection? What the group task and one to one interview was like? What did the tutor asked on the one to one interview? I am really worried as when I am under pressure I get really nervous and start to mumble....so I want to be well prepared for the interview...

Hope someone can help,

Much appreciated :smile:
Original post by Bookworm-89
I have an interview on the 28th for General primary, so if anyone else has one that day let me know! :biggrin:

So, how did the interview go back then? Are you still in the system? I have an interview on 3rd April 2024.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending