The Student Room Group

College when pregnant?

hey guys and girls:smile:

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant but when the new intake starts in sept ill be roughly 30-32 weeks.. do you reckon i can go back for a month and then have my work sent home to me or i could collect it?

if anyone else has been through this or heard of someone, please let me know.. any advice/help will do fine.

thanks <3
Original post by JennAdams2013
hey guys and girls:smile:

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant but when the new intake starts in sept ill be roughly 30-32 weeks.. do you reckon i can go back for a month and then have my work sent home to me or i could collect it?

if anyone else has been through this or heard of someone, please let me know.. any advice/help will do fine.

thanks <3

Hiya :smile:

I know that some colleges do do this, but you'll need to ask your own college as to whether or not this can happen.
If they don't do there are always distance learning options such as the open University (for undergrad courses) and Oxford college (they do A levels and diplomas and things).
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi, I have a 21 month old now but when I was pregnant I thought it would be easy juggling school and a baby. I was very very wrong! The strain of being pregnant at the end was very difficult and I dropped out.

You should defiantly try if you think you can do it, some may find harder than others. I felt very guilty that it got too Much for me. But now I'm doing a home learning course, and believe me it is no easier as they got older! You have to do what works for you I guess, good luck and congratulations (: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
if your 16 or 17 you still need to be in some form of education so your college should be able to help you . But it really depends on the college so your going to have to ask them they might just treat in like your ill and send work home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending