The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
RobbieC
Speak for yourself Eddie. I struggle to hold myself back sometimes!!
:suith:
Why the hell is that a SUITH? WTF is a SUITH?????

And you guys are freshlet reps, thats awesome. I am a fresher rep, maybe you can come to my slightly empty abode for tea and hobnobs??:biggrin:

It stands for suit h darling. Like, suit as in on the card, and h which, believe it or not, stands for heart. Check out one of these :suitc: - is suitc, suit and c for club. Easy when you know how :biggrin:

I am a freshlet :biggrin::biggrin: Not a rep, obviously. But I will be being repped. :biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
cherrychocolate
Gawd when you put it like that it's scary.

I'm really nervous about no one liking me or something(even though,how could anyone not like me really hahahaha)....or,I know I always tend to get a reputation for doing embarassing things wherever I go....nooo I don't want that rep at uni!

Tis scary, oui! :redface:

I'm nervous about similar things, but I think everyone gets a bit like that don't they.... hopefully....
Well if no-one likes either of us, we can gang up on them together :biggrin:
Reply 22
You mean at Collingwood sidekick??

I have loads of info on freshers week already. Muahahaha!
I'm a freshers' rep too. Yay.

My friend is a Cuth's freshers' rep. She's called Sally and is lovely, so Eddie and Rach - keep an eye out for her! Can't believe how many you guys have though - we only take 20 in Hatfield. I'll ask my other friend Ruth the Welfare Officer why you're so indiscriminate in taking everyone :p:
Reply 24
RobbieC

No, sadly I shall not be one of your freshlets, but someone at Johns'. :frown: :biggrin:
RobbieC

I have loads of info on freshers week already. Muahahaha!

Please do share!
Reply 26
i emailed my frep application and after the deadline got an automated email saying it never got delivered.......

:angry:
readin all these posts has made me nervous, do people ever not fit in at durham? iv got an offer from St.Mary's but havnt spoken to ne one else goin there. ne one know nething about freshers week at St.Mary's?
Reply 28
durhamdosser

My friend is a Cuth's freshers' rep. She's called Sally and is lovely, so Eddie and Rach - keep an eye out for her! Can't believe how many you guys have though - we only take 20 in Hatfield. I'll ask my other friend Ruth the Welfare Officer why you're so indiscriminate in taking everyone :p:

There are just obviously too many amazing people to say no to... :p:
Reply 29
charly-lucy
readin all these posts has made me nervous, do people ever not fit in at durham? iv got an offer from St.Mary's but havnt spoken to ne one else goin there. ne one know nething about freshers week at St.Mary's?

Honestly you have nothing to worry about, so don't. Everyone is nervous when they first get here, I even felt a bit lost for the first two hours after my parents had gone, I just didn't know what to do with myself - but as soon as you're slung in the deep end with a gazillion people in the same situation, you soon realise you're not alone and that in fact, you're already having the best time of your life!

:smile:
charly-lucy

What eddie said. I didn't know anyone when i first got to durham and now I know many people after two years here. Some of them really good friends.
Reply 31
charly-lucy

Hey I'm starting Maths at Mary's in October. I don't think we find out anything about freshers week and stuff till after results day. Have you had a look on the JCR site? It's not been updated for ages but has some stuff about last years freshers week which might give you an idea.
Ali wrote something on my livejournal which I thought I'd repost....

It's all about those who are returning to Durham in October 2007:cool: :wink:
Reply 33
Booya.
Reply 34
durhamdosser

Just 20?! Even Trevs have more than you! I think we have about 30ish Fresher Reps (well...15 Reps and 15 Ass Reps!) - I'm an Ass yay!

But it does seem like Cuths have a bit too many Reps! Scary stuff :wink:

Bring on October....just need to unpack all my crap first then I can get on with my summer...yay!
Reply 35
dobbs
Just 20?! Even Trevs have more than you! I think we have about 30ish Fresher Reps (well...15 Reps and 15 Ass Reps!) - I'm an Ass yay!

:rofl:
Reply 36
sidekick
:rofl:

Shush you, just 'cos you're jealous you're not an Ass Rep and I am :mad: :p:
Reply 37
dobbs
Shush you, just 'cos you're jealous you're not an Ass Rep and I am :mad: :p:

i AM jealous, i really really am :biggrin:

*snorts*
Reply 38
We do have 90 reps, but we also have 450 freshers.....so thats roughly one rep to every 3 freshers.....not bad if i say so myself :proud: :rolleyes:

Also....Cuths are having parents this year....so nerr to all you sneering lot who thought we weren't good enough because we didn't have them previously :p:
Rach:)
We do have 90 reps, but we also have 450 freshers.....so thats roughly one rep to every 3 freshers.....not bad if i say so myself :proud: :rolleyes:

Also....Cuths are having parents this year....so nerr to all you sneering lot who thought we weren't good enough because we didn't have them previously :p:

What? Were only orphans admitted previously? What? :confused:

Latest