The Student Room Group

Undressing prior to sex with a new partner.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Maid Marian
:lolwut:

:rolleyes: An erected penis. Ever heard of it?
Reply 41
Original post by Bassetts
I have never had the chance to undress prior to sex because I'm a virgin. :o: If it happened, I would undress or let her undress me in the heat of the moment, she would quickly see my hard throbbing cock and we would get down to business! :tongue:

hahahahahaha
Original post by Guy Secretan
you can't speak for all girls some will obviously want a guy with a good body and a big dick

I'm not speaking for all girls, but what I'm saying is I really doubt many girls are as shallow are we're being perceived on ths thread.
Original post by Bassetts
I have never had the chance to undress prior to sex because I'm a virgin. :o: If it happened, I would undress or let her undress me in the heat of the moment, she would quickly see my hard throbbing cock and we would get down to business! :tongue:

Just spat out lol'ing :bawling:
Original post by Guy Secretan
you can't speak for all girls some will obviously want a guy with a good body and a big dick

'some'?

are you sure its not 'most'?
Original post by Maid Marian
:lolwut:

that... that smiley lol

perfect
Reply 46
Original post by bloomblaze
But Im a man. My stretchmarks are really bad, it looks like I've had a baby

Girls care a lot about it, they talk about penis size all the time

Dont you find that bigger willies give you more pleasure?

I bet plenty of women would leave.

Even if they dont leave, they might deliberately 'lose my phone number' because of my body and not want to see me again

no, but girls have high expectations of what a man should look like

Some women just dont give a fuc* , others may just be bitchy.

From the chats my friends have had its what you do with it that counts. Size does not matter to some.

I for one, like guys with certain qualities about them not there looks, cause at the end of the day it is about happiness not looks :smile:
no time to be awkward, sometimes i don't even know where my clothes have gone, they come off so quickly it's ridiculous :P
Original post by lou 22
Some women just dont give a fuc* , others may just be bitchy.

From the chats my friends have had its what you do with it that counts. Size does not matter to some.

I for one, like guys with certain qualities about them not there looks, cause at the end of the day it is about happiness not looks :smile:

There seems to be many who do care about size. I mean, how often do you hear girls joking and laughing at small willies?

You mean you would go out with an ugly guy?
(edited 10 years ago)
It's the getting dressed afterwards part I find awkward, especially if you're not in a relationship with them.
Reply 50
There seems to be many who do care about size. I mean, how often do you hear girls joking and laughing at small willies?

You mean you would go out with an ugly guy?

Yep, as everyone elses opinions would not mean sh*t to me, as its about my personal happiness. A good looking guy could treat me like cr*p and a ugly one actually love me not just lust me.

But as for the laughing and joking that is because those women are fickle as fu*k but i suppose there are a minority that might laugh or joke about it. It depends what type of girl a guy goes for. A genuine girl wouldn't care if she actually had any genuine feelings for the guy. :smile:

Girls care a lot about it, they talk about penis size all the time
Dont you find that bigger willies give you more pleasure?

How small we talking here? You can pretty much lie about being an inch bigger than you are and get away with it.

Exceptions to this rule:
You have micro penis.
Your penis is >= 8/9inches, you can lie even more here.

Honestly, almost never. Us guys care so much more about the size of our willies than girls do.
Reply 53
Original post by Lotus_Eater
Honestly, almost never. Us guys care so much more about the size of our willies than girls do.

That is probably true. I think for girls it just varies from girl to girl.

It's just like asking girls if they like muscly men - some love them, some are neutral and some find it a turn off.
Original post by Lotus_Eater

I'm not so sure. I reckon most girls and gay guys would prefer a guy is normal-ish. At least 6" or so. I suspect women are quite sensitive to the fact that men can feel self-conscious about this, but in fact size does matter to some degree.
Original post by MostUncivilised
I'm not so sure. I reckon most girls and gay guys would prefer a guy is normal-ish. At least 6" or so. I suspect women are quite sensitive to the fact that men can feel self-conscious about this, but in fact size does matter to some degree.

I think that the guys above who said size doesnt matter that much probably are decent sized themselves and dont know what its like to have a really small willy
Reply 56
Original post by MostUncivilised

Yes, in general. However all girls are different. Not all men are attracted to large breasts, some actually prefer smaller ones.
Original post by El.Guapo
Yes, in general. However all girls are different. Not all men are attracted to large breasts, some actually prefer smaller ones.

I suspect this is not wholly analagous. A man with a micropenis can't really **** you properly.
Reply 58
Best to be pretty drunk the first time!
What if you have a hairy lower back and rear? It will be awkward, because I'm facing a similar problem. Also should I shave my hair 'down under' ? Hopefully girls won't be put off by it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending