De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU nursing sept 2014 adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by smiley11
got my offer guys! see you all in september!!! :smile: SO HAPPY! heard back within a day how weird!!

Congratulations!!!! :-)
My interview is on the 3rd of march! So nervous!!
How was it? Any tips would be appreciated! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by smiley11
i sent my application off in November, had my interview yesterday and found out today! :smile: Mental health nursing! what about you?? Interview was fine.. i was the first one there, first one interviewed and first one out! thank you! :smile: now for the accommodation stuff..

Ive applied for adult, got interview 31st march, bit worried all the places will be taken for this sept :frown:.
Reply 62
Original post by Lozz96
Ive applied for adult, got interview 31st march, bit worried all the places will be taken for this sept :frown:.

I'm worried about the same thing. :-(
I've got an interview on Monday for adult nursing..eek! What can I expect?! Xx
Reply 64
Woooo! What accommodation are you
Going to apply for I'm doing mental health nursing too! :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Lozz96
Hi ElliePatel

my interview is 8.45am, what about you?

aww damn mine's at 12.45! :frown:
Did you get an email and if so did you have to email them back with loads of information in the subject of the email and stuff :/
Reply 66
Original post by ElliePatel
aww damn mine's at 12.45! :frown:
Did you get an email and if so did you have to email them back with loads of information in the subject of the email and stuff :/

Hi Ellie,
yes I had email, I emailed my confirmation back but that's it, heard nothing yet. I have an interview for derby soon too, have you applied elsewhere? I really want dmu, my mum trained there.
Reply 67
Original post by lajerrom925
I've got an interview on Monday for adult nursing..eek! What can I expect?! Xx

How did interview go?
Reply 68
Original post by Lozz96
Hi Ellie,
yes I had email, I emailed my confirmation back but that's it, heard nothing yet. I have an interview for derby soon too, have you applied elsewhere? I really want dmu, my mum trained there.

Hi, i got all my stuff through the post from DMU i didnt get email.
Ive also applied for Adult nursing, my interview is 3rd march.
Can I just ask you when did you apply and hear back from derby? im still waiting for derby to get back to me.
Reply 69
Original post by jazmine-x
Hi, i got all my stuff through the post from DMU i didnt get email.
Ive also applied for Adult nursing, my interview is 3rd march.
Can I just ask you when did you apply and hear back from derby? im still waiting for derby to get back to me.

I applied dec heard back early jan
Reply 70
Original post by Lozz96
I applied dec heard back early jan

so did i, applied early dec not heard yet.
Have you applied for BSc adult nursing?
Reply 71

Hi, sorry to intrude but did you guys do a levels to apply to nursing if so, what A level subjects did you study;_
Reply 72
Original post by 333obi
Hi, sorry to intrude but did you guys do a levels to apply to nursing if so, what A level subjects did you study;_

Hey, I am a mature student. Currently doing an access to nursing and midwifery course and working as auxiliary nurse. I did a levels in sociology and health and social care years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an interview on the 10th of feb
Reply 74
Hey, I am a mature student. Currently doing an access to nursing and midwifery course and working as auxiliary nurse. I did a levels in sociology and health and social care years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right-that sounds great, I am interested in studying nursing and I have AS levels in Biology, economics, chemistry and English literature, CDDE respectively.

I don't know if I should retake my AS year and then do my A2 year to get a place in nursing
Reply 75

Yes
Reply 76
Original post by 333obi

Hi,
I'm currently doing health and social care level 3 extended diploma
I had an interview yesterday and heard back with my offer today!! :biggrin:
Good luck everybody with your upcoming interviews, hopefully see you in September! Xx
Reply 78
Original post by lajerrom925
I had an interview yesterday and heard back with my offer today!! :biggrin:
Good luck everybody with your upcoming interviews, hopefully see you in September! Xx

Congratulations
Original post by Lozz96
Congratulations

Thankyou! I'm so excited! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending