The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lord Huntroyde
How do you know that?

Because my pro-compehensive, anti-grammar, biased opinionated teacher said so. :smile:
deianra
I'm back! And it was great. In an absolutely amazing kind of way :biggrin:

Good to hear. :smile:
deianra
Now, if I wanted to be really sappy, I could do a Meg version of tinykates' location and change my location to 'In Tek's lap.' Or 'In Tek's arms.' Et cetera. The possibilities are endless... :tongue:

HAHA....

Yes, you would be "safe" in his arms. :tongue:
Reply 343
Don't worry. No one comes here to the Careers subforum anyway. Your little "affair" is safe.
deianra
Oh absolutely bono dearie. But then again, I'd be pretty safe in your arms, no?

:rolleyes: :tongue:

(You do realise this isn't going to make sense to anyone apart from us?)

Yes, but that's the good thing about it! :tongue:
Don't worry. No one comes here to the Careers subforum anyway. Your little "affair" is safe.

HAHA, you're quality. You just randomly post in a thread that no1 expects!
deianra
Nonsense, there's at least a whole ten members who come to this subforum! Purely for this thread of course :tongue:

And it's not an affair, thank you very much. We're the only couple who have actually met on here... :rolleyes:

Was 2776 implying something else? :confused:
Maybe not...
deianra
Yes, I'm going to run off with bono because he has a sexy mild Yorkshire accent and huge amounts of rep. Tek was just a fling, bono is the love of my life! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LOL.
Reply 349
deianra
Yes, I'm going to run off with bono because he has a sexy mild Yorkshire accent and huge amounts of rep. Tek was just a fling, bono is the love of my life! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
...How could you?
Reply 350
deianra
Morning! I'm going shopping lovey, so I'll be back late afternoon-ish.

Revision what? :tongue:

Love you all!

Meg xx

Shopping on Easter Sunday? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending