The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by stephanieuwa
You won't with that spelling

I don't understand what I have spelt wrong!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ChrisFox15
Thanks student18 when did you start revising:smile:

I started properly at the beginning of Easter holidays and feel that I've made pretty good progress, so hopefully I can keep up this mental confidence. :P Confidence if the big thing in exams, if you just take it easy and be confident information will just flow and before you know it, you've written some good work!
Reply 22
Original post by ForgottenApple
Sorry Straight A student babe. And I actually that was meant to be a realistic comment as some people do go to poor schools but that in no way means you yourself are a poor student.

Your a rude person, you know that
Because it's true....who wants bs and Cs ew
Reply 24
Original post by TheStudent18
I started properly at the beginning of Easter holidays and feel that I've made pretty good progress, so hopefully I can keep up this mental confidence. :P Confidence if the big thing in exams, if you just take it easy and be confident information will just flow and before you know it, you've written some good work!

I will start revising next Easter then:wink:
I don't understand what have spelt wrong!

You don't understand what you* have spelt wrong. :rolleyes:

You said I except, when you meant, I accept or I expect.
and the point of this thread is...?
Reply 27
You don't understand what you* have spelt wrong. :rolleyes:

You said I except, when you meant, I accept or I expect.

True I did spell accept wrong but at least I say on this site that I am not a perfect a* student! Like some people:wink:
Reply 28
Original post by happysmile
and the point of this thread is...
Can you read I have explained
True I did spell accept wrong but at least I say on this site that I am not a perfect a* student! Like some people:wink:

lool fair enough. My spelling isn't top notch either :tongue:
Reply 30
lool fair enough. My spelling isn't top notch either :tongue:

Nice spelling their stephanieuwa
Your a rude person, you know that

How exactly am I being rude?
There's two reasons:

1. Everyone bigs themselves up on the internet and that'll never change, nobody knows who you are on TSR and what your academic profile is like so you can definitely 'enhance' it a little.

2. They may not necessarily be lying. Realistically, the type of people who use websites like this are probably more likely to achieve A and A* grades at GCSE.
Reply 33
Saying harsh things about people that are not lucky to be in a good school, and is seemed uncool to revise. So that is why there is no A students in those kind of schools!
Reply 34

thinking that myself!
Reply 35

Original post by CBftw
thinking that myself!

There isn't one.

OP, if you have a specific question, please post it in the forums and we will do our best to help you achieve those A's and A*'s, along with everyone else who comes to us for help. Based on the last page of posts, this thread isn't going anywhere.

Thread locked.

Latest