The Student Room Group

Optometry Students 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Fay17
Are you finishing a2? What subjects did you do? I'm applying this year and want to go Hertfordshire.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths physics and bio, I took a gap year so I had my grades already good luck
(edited 8 years ago)
How are we all feeling after exams? :/
Original post by coolerthanbeans

Literally feel like I've flopped one exam and done well on the other for each subject :/ so it could go either way how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yaknow 66
Literally feel like I've flopped one exam and done well on the other for each subject :/ so it could go either way how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here man :/ I'm hoping and praying for the best, we've gotta stay positive! :smile:
Reply 984
Don't think I did to well thinking BCC, where have u guys applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My only comfort is that bradford took someone on with BBC last year
Firmed aston and bradford is my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 986
Original post by yaknow 66
My only comfort is that bradford took someone on with BBC last year
Firmed aston and bradford is my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm yeah hopefully there as lenient this year, not much we can do now though but wait 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tired. Very tired. Had a mixed exam season. How were yours?

Messed up rs so bad I might not even get a B. Which is so bad considering I'm on an A from AS 😩 others went well tho so there's that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sleepisheaven
Messed up rs so bad I might not even get a B. Which is so bad considering I'm on an A from AS 😩 others went well tho so there's that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if you think you've done badly, if you've already gotten an A at AS won't that make up for any UMS you may have lost at A2? I'm glad the others went well though :smile:

Original post by JustaDreamer
Tired. Very tired. Had a mixed exam season. How were yours?

I'm exhausted too. I've probably had an average of about 5 hours sleep each night for the past month. I also had a mixed exam season, after one of them I burst into tears as soon as I got home. A Levels, eh? -_____-

I have faith in everyone in this thread though :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Even if you think you've done badly, if you've already gotten an A at AS won't that make up for any UMS you may have lost at A2? I'm glad the others went well though :smile:

I'm exhausted too. I've probably had an average of about 5 hours sleep each night for the past month. I also had a mixed exam season, after one of them I burst into tears as soon as I got home. A Levels, eh? -_____-

I have faith in everyone in this thread though :smile:

I know right! I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep haha. Aw I'm sure you've done fine! A lot of tears happened at our school as well after some of my exams :s-smilie: At least we can enjoy a really long summer now though. :woo:
Hi so has anyone got offers for optometry at Manchester for the 2015 entry by and chance no if so have you applied for accommodation and stuff?
Which optom unis are in clearing?
Original post by Jo Mathew
Hi so has anyone got offers for optometry at Manchester for the 2015 entry by and chance no if so have you applied for accommodation and stuff?

Yeah I have an offer put it as my firm and applied for accom a few months ago. Sheavyn burkhardt and Richmond if I remember correctly. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Jo MathewHi so has anyone got offers for optometry at Manchester for the 2015 entry by and chance no if so have you applied for accommodation and stuff?

Yeah I got an offer too. For accommadation applied for Opal gardens I can't remember my other choices. Wbu?
Original post by Daisy452
Yeah I got an offer too. For accommadation applied for Opal gardens I can't remember my other choices. Wbu?

I havent applied for my accommodation yet im still figuring out what will work best for me...so far i like victoria park campus...
is anyone else thinking saint gabriel halls in the victoria park campus? ?
Original post by Jo Mathew
is anyone else thinking saint gabriel halls in the victoria park campus? ?

I applied to Burkhadt House in the victoria park campus if I remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sleepisheaven
I applied to Burkhadt House in the victoria park campus if I remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh that one appears to be quite popular but i like the look of dalton elis
Anyone know what equipment different unis want you to buy or what they give you for Optom?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest