The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

is anyone actually going to wolverhampton uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
What's the best way to get in uni, of I Dnt have the relevant qualifications?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I start in Sept too hopefully studying childhood, family and education studies! :smile:
Reply 82
i can't wait to start :biggrin: the open day was really good. hopefully i get the grades i need :smile:
Reply 83
missed the open day Friday ... had a car accident on the way there, guess I'll have to go to the one in August.
Reply 84
I start this september studying Fire and Rescue full time at the main campus :smile:
i am studying policing and i cant find anyone eles who is doing it aswell :L would like to talk to somone about there expectations
Reply 86
Original post by beccahopkins13
I start in Sept too hopefully studying childhood, family and education studies! :smile:

Hi Becca, I'm also studying the same course and have accepted an offer. Have you sent off your CRB yet.
Reply 87
Hi,

studying Marketing Management and staying in city en suite....

Went to the open day yesterday, I like it
Reply 88
Studying computer systems engineering, starting in sept. looking forward to meeting some new people :smile:
Reply 89
hi umm i have received an offer letter from this uni in BSc in Information Technology for the jan 2013 intake. was wondering if its a good uni?
Its great university, its not as big as some universities but you get to know people quickly. You should take a visit on a welcome day to see for yourself.
Reply 91
Original post by RISELEY05
im going to be in my second year when i go back studying law! does seem rather quiet on here :smile: lol

I will be starting university this year BSc Computing. It'll be my first of three!!
Pop up say hello :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by beccahopkins13

I'm doing the same :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending