The Student Room Group

clearing email offer help/Dillema? need help please!

i just received a clearing email offer from roehampton after calling them, but on the email they got my date of birth wrong by one month, will this affect my offer? i am really worried and panicking!! i also tried looking at other universities that are closer since i live in london and roehampton is quite far and will be quite expensive and very long to travel to but the other universities i have called only offer me foundation degrees. should i do a foundation degree at a uni that is closer or a full on degree at a uni that is further away? should i apply for a different course entirely argh i am so confused
Original post by TheGameOfScience
i just received a clearing email offer from roehampton after calling them, but on the email they got my date of birth wrong by one month, will this affect my offer? i am really worried and panicking!!
No it will be fine, don't panic :smile:
Original post by fluteflute
No it will be fine, don't panic :smile:

i hope so, how does it work on track do i have to click add clearing choice then they will accept it since they gave me a email offer or?
i hope so, how does it work on track do i have to click add clearing choice then they will accept it since they gave me a email offer or?

Yeah that's the idea :smile:

Don't worry that the DOB is wrong, but do make sure you tell them that it's wrong at some point (you can wait a while, it won't affect your offer but just to make sure your records are up to date before matriculating). Just drop them an email to say so :smile:
Original post by Ecosse_14
Don't worry that the DOB is wrong, but do make sure you tell them that it's wrong at some point (you can wait a while, it won't affect your offer but just to make sure your records are up to date before matriculating). Just drop them an email to say so :smile:

ahhhhh ok loool, i was so worried about that!! thanks for relaxing me a litlle lol, you and fluteflute and rockrunride :smile:
Original post by fluteflute
Yeah that's the idea :smile:

ahhh thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending