In first page woohoo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no:
Original post by Dinaa
So i know its early but shhh:

What did you get?
Are you happy or not?
How did you react?
How did you open them? (Where/with who/alone?)
Did you cry?
Are you disappointed?
Did you expect the grades you got?
Close to your predictions?
Did you get the course at college/sixth form you wanted?

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Awesome! :bl:

Nice one! Can't wait to celebrate and chat with you guys tomorrow :grin:

:party::party:
Inb4 200 pages
Got three A*s and eight As.

A lot of people find it crazy that I'm very disappointed, but it makes things tough for me now. I'm a Medicine hopeful, and have had my eyes set at the very top (Oxbridge/Imperial), so this has been a major knockback for me. I suppose it's time to muster enough in me to work harder at A Level. For those wondering, the A stars were in Mathematics, English Literature and Religious Studies (Attained in year 10). I was one mark off A star in Further Additional Science, so I hope that will become my forth A star. With that, I can show any person taking me in for Medicine, that I got enough science ability with me too.

Did I deserve this? Absolutely. I cruised through GCSEs, with little to no revision (French and Art are notable exceptions, but not quite to that level of A star). I had a false confidence that built up over time, with layer-by-layer of A star mock results. The last A star count I had was eight. It seemed like GCSEs were something I had under control, but it wasn't enough. The onion's layers unravelled to this, cut away by reality, the chemicals in them writhing to make my eyes water. I'm surprised they haven't already. Does that metaphor work? Oh well.

Here's to next year, and my redemption from this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
In :rolleyes:
LOL
So so happy, and shocked as well- 6A* 4As.

Just slightly disappointed with Biology as I wanted/needed an A* and I got an A, but hopefully sixth form will still let me do it.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm hoping for a few A*'s, maybe history, geography and English literature, and hopefully some others :smile: i have an A in psychology from last June too :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 31
in
Reply 32
Original post by Dinaa
I am actually not going to tell you guys what i got.. :angelblush:

You'll tell me, right? :redface:
12 A*s and awaiting results of ICT Cambridge National

So chuffed, got 400/400 in Music, 300/300 in English Language, 239/240 in Geography, 395/400 in Chemistry
(edited 9 years ago)
in
Eeeeepp :eek:
Reply 36
I got BBBBCCCCC then got A*AA in my A levels, don't worry about GCSE grades too much lol
Reply 37
13A*s 3As
Reply 38
Original post by AKRYL
A* AA in what subjects?

Psychology, Sociology and Religious Studies
so far I've got 3 B's already in core,additional science and maths....lets just hope tomorrow completes the set.Good Luck everyone for tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest