The Student Room Group

Potential Optometry Students 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lovemonkey
Is there anyone who is firming City? What are you going to put as your insurance?

I am planning to firm city but i haven't heard of many people who are firming city
Has anyone here got an offer with maths physics and another subject besides biology and chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Priya1234567
I am planning to firm city but i haven't heard of many people who are firming city

Really? I know quite a lot of people who are applying to City.
Really? I know quite a lot of people who are applying to City.

That's a good thing. I don't know anyone :frown:
I know a lot of people from Sutton are all trying out City because's it's closer to them.
Which uni is better? Bradford or Manchester for optom
Original post by Optomgyal
Which uni is better? Bradford or Manchester for optom

Lool definitely Manchester 😎

From a 1st year UoM Optom
is anyone thinking about hertfordshire?
Original post by JayChandarana
is anyone thinking about hertfordshire?

It's my firm
Hey anyone formed Manchester as their firm? I just firmed Manchester and insured Cardiff... No idea where to apply for accommodation!! 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who's firmed City? If you did, what uni did you put as your insurance?

I might be firming city
Reply 1192

Firmed city, insured aston
My offer for Bradford is ABB but I'm scared I won't get the A in bio or chem do you think Bradford might be lenient on results day and allow me in say if I got BBB or something ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed city and insured manchester!
Does anyone know what other countries we would be licensed to practise in?
Original post by moe889
Has anyone here got an offer with maths physics and another subject besides biology and chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had offers with maths chemistry and then history if that helps?
Original post by charnot1997
My offer for Bradford is ABB but I'm scared I won't get the A in bio or chem do you think Bradford might be lenient on results day and allow me in say if I got BBB or something ? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know a lot of people getting into Bradford with BBB... It's better to get an A, try as hard as you can (you also get a scholarship!)
Original post by haj101
I know a lot of people getting into Bradford with BBB... It's better to get an A, try as hard as you can (you also get a scholarship!)

Never heard of a scholarship with Bradford what's that about? Also are you applying for student accom at Bradford ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who received an unconditional offer from City? Please may I ask about your AS grades and your predicted grades?
Original post by charnot1997
Never heard of a scholarship with Bradford what's that about? Also are you applying for student accom at Bradford ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you meet the requirements the uni offers the student money which can be used for paying off loans or expenses (your choice) ... I don't know the exact amount...
Nope I live close to Bradford I will commute 😊

Quick Reply

Latest