The Student Room Group

Law students, I need help

So I have recieved offers from both Birmingham and Leeds to study law. Leeds have exams in both January and May whereas Birmingham only have exams in May.

If you study law how are your examinations set (just summer or winter and summer)

Also which would you say is better?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by rkhan57
So I have recieved offers from both Birmingham and Leeds to study law. Leeds have exams in both January and May whereas Birmingham only have exams in May.

If you study law how are your examinations set (just summer or winter and summer)

Also which would you say is better?

Hey, I think this is totally your own preference..
I am in my first year of studying Law at Uni of Liverpool, and I have exams in both January and the Summer. I prefer it this way, so that I can learn the content of semester 1 and then have an exam on this in January, then learn the content of semester 2 and then have an exam on this in the summer. Some people may however prefer to learn all of the content of both semesters and then have all their exams at one time.

It may be worth looking into the course structure at both universities and find out the reasoning for only having summer exams. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending